Taekook fall in ❤️

Zhan and all others reach Busan. Zhan sees Jennie and gets mesmerized by her.

She is so sweet and down to earth unlike Kookie

She is so sweet and down to earth unlike Kookie .. who was talking to Cheng seriously even Cheng got scared by kook.
Taehee was eating the burger. Zhan also orders Chicken burger and both eat. Kook sees both of them and says high. Zhan gets scared a bit.

All others including Jennie come

All others including Jennie come. They had a dinner and shoot starts tomorrow.
The next day , The first scene is shot where the introduction and  Jennie's character and life is shot and also Kook's lonely life and Zhan's popularity.
Then , the depression of Kook seen by Jennie and how Zhan the playboy and topper student sees Jennie's care for others and tries to change himself. Then Taehee and Jungkook stare at each other. Jungkook sees her like he is actually falling for her. Taehee is but serious.
3 weeks later :
The full scene is shot . Taehee is also falling in love with kook but she is controlling her feelings.
A celebration is held at Busan County Resort ( they stayed there) .

They ate Tandoori chicken , kimbap , Belgian chocolate cake and many other things

They ate Tandoori chicken , kimbap , Belgian chocolate cake and many other things .
Taehee calls kook in a corner. She pushes kook and he falls in 4 feet pool. Taehee removes her heels and jumps . She kisses him as he did in the movie where Jennie helps him .
All see it and celebrate. Kook also kisses Taehee passionately and in real life.
Taekook fall in ❤️ finally. Zhan becomes so happy.
The next day, all went off and come back to Seoul .