Normal day

Taehee was doing some design study on geometrical patterns. Suddenly a message rung on her phone. She saw that it was from Zhan, and what she saw, shocked her..
A lot !! (See in title image)

A printer ? And such an aesthetic geometric figure of rectangles ?!
She wondered..
Then she replied to him that it is quite beautiful and AESTHETIC..

Zhan took a rest day as he wasn't feeling well. At evening he called Dilraba and they watched Laal Singh Chadha movie.. and darlings too. She loved the indian movies. A lot . They also ate chicken sausage pizza and mixed veg Margherita pizza. And also chocolate ice-cream😋. Then they slept together..

On the day , Taehee worked on that geometrical pattern by adding some touches and then tadaa..
She knew that even after getting a LOT of FAME , she should work hard , even HARDER than she could ever imagine.

At 7, she reached home and are her  kimbap made of rice , seaweed , salmon and kale.
She remembered Jungkook and those memorable days... She had with him..
Which are gonna be WAY MORE MEMORABLE now .!

Jungkook was writing an article on the newspaper on ' UKRAINE ' incident. He loves to do journalism. He took a day off. It was a Saturday. He was too exhausted after that movie was shot. Going to Russia , learning basic Russian along with the dialogues , the wig and his hair case , makeup pimples. He took a cigar and started smoking. After 3 puffs , he put it in the ashtray. He was super duper stressed.
At evening , after his meditation ,he messaged Taehee while she was eating her kimbap and he was eating his kimbap too. They chatted a lot for ½ an hour. And then Jungkook told that since tomorrow there is a Sunday, could she come with him to go to Busan village , his village.
She agreed...
Then they slept..