Who it is???

(This is a big chap!)
They saw in front that there was a rolling stone coming toward them. And they were climbing a hillock. And on top of that , road was very NARROW.
Jungkook and Taehee got scared!
If they will tilt a lil more than the small limit allowed , they will fall down the cliff. The cherry on the top was that they were on a huge height above the ground surface. And the weather was stormy. Luckily, Jungkook owned a Hyundai SUV and not a luxury sedan( He never bought unnecessary stuff for SHOW OFF. Necessity OVER Glam, always for MR JEON. For Taehee too.)
Taehee understood that something is NOT right. Means , how can a sunny day be stormy at a same time, very hot sunny one!
But the time is NOT right to tell Kook all this.

Jungkook tilted his car and drove so fast. They were almost about to fall down but they saw that the stone was nowhere to be seen. So Jungkook went to the normal route.
But the weather was breezy and suddenly it started raining. And lightning too .
Sunny weather became cool and cloudy weather. She thought that this is natural. As people were running away and smell. of soil started to come. Also snails started to come.
"Shit!" Jungkook muttered. "Why everything happens to US?"
"RELAX. We will face it." Taehee consoled.
They were drinking tea and french fries and the car stopped on the road where no one was there.
"What relax? We were planning to take a break from our lives for 3 days. Why then relax, such bad weather today." Jungkook angered and spoke.
When Jungkook spoke this , the weather had become very bad.
" I am also not happy because the trip could be ruined or even cancelled. As the weather has become  very very bad, it could be cancelled. And also our lives are very important for now. Way more than the trip. And since we are celebs, we can handle the money , but NOT our Lives." Taehee protested.
"Yes. But what do u mean by 'not GIVING UP'?" Jungkook the Great asked angrily.
" Since Busan is 2.5  hours more,which can extend to 3 and also by the weather being TOO bad , it is best to find a shelter in some home nearby. And on top of that , we are in such a place where no one can find us and also the network is not in range. " Taehee muttered.
"Yes. But there is no hotel nearby. It is best to stay in a car. U know, I am a pro in physics. So it is told that when lightning strucks, it is BEST to stay in a car." Jungkook told.
"Yes. But first let's go to a safer place."Taehee said.
" Mad girl! There are trees around and it is dangerous to park the car under a tree. " Jungkook spoke in rage .
" I know that. But let's search." Taehee told. Luckily, Jungkook had wifi connected from somewhere , a nearby hotel had public wifi source. He checked but no hotel was available and no water parks or restrooms. And they were too far from the main road. Now, it was raining very badly than anyone could imagine.
They ate their full. Jungkook was about to throw in nearby dustbin but Taehee stopped him. Heavy rains.
It was 6:15 pm. In Korea, in September-February, street lights were switched on at 6. But still they weren't opened. It was 11 October today. It meant that power supply is off aka lights have gone. Obviously!
In frustration,Jungkook  lit up his cigar and took 2 puffs, releasing a thick smog right on Taehee's mouth. But seeing Taehee coughing and also the window of car wasn't to be opened and also the AC was off, he threw it in the ashtray. And apologised her.
They waited for 2.5 hours. At 8:30, they went off. Still climate wasn't ok but at least BETTER than at 6 pm. They reached finally at 10:30 pm in the hotel resort. The staff asked Jungkook that what had happened at their journey as their check in time was 8:30 pm and they reached 2 hours late😟. Jungkook told the reason. Irony was that the climate was too fine. With a light breeze and nothing much. Or they assumed to??

Then they went to a small cottage like outside shack

Then they went to a small cottage like outside shack. Kook opens the champange in victory of their super duper hit film and both drink in happiness. They had grilled salmon and busanese pork sausages. Jungkook ate tofu sausage instead of pork ones. Then both danced on the tune.
They went for a long walk around the hilly resort at night(they planned to go to the river and tour the next day) , when Jungkook blabbered about the beautiful Busanese weather. Jungkook is a snobbish person, a LOT! He started commenting negatively on the streets of Seoul and how cheap the teens are , now. Taehee was used to it , now as she knows the snobby male quite a lot much now.
Jungkook tries to light a cigar but stops seeing Taehee. He literally wanted to GIVE UP his bad habit. As Taehee was a strict woman herself.
She stared at him.

(STATUTORY WARNING:Please don't read when lights are OFF)

When Taehee and Jungkook went in the resort reception, Taehee heard the receptionist who was dressed perfectly in a black formal outfit and scaredly spoke, " Yes sir. I will make sure to do that."
The sir spoke," Good."
The phone was on a loudspeaker.
When the receptionist saw them, she was SCARED TO DEATH. Like a cobra crawing in the toilet when lights are gone. Taehee immediately got suspicious. Jungkook was mesmerized by her beauty. He asked her name. Her name was Irene. He was constantly flirting with her and Taehee madam was Jealous. Jungkook showed a c***om which burned Taehee's jealousy. She coughed badly. Then Jungkook becomes serious and asked her," Beautiful woman, who is the owner of such beautiful heaven in earth-like resort who has serene beauty like your lips and bountiful gardens like your br**sts." He flirted vivaciously. He purposely wanted to irritate Taehee.
"PS" she replied with a seductive glare.
"Oh ! What is the full name?" He winked seductively. " Or is he nameless?"
" Sorry sexy, but I can't tell u his full name. BTW, he is an Indian and from the Sindhi community who is also an actor. Maybe he knows you ma'am." She looked at Taehee, scared.
" Why you are scared?" Taehee asked.
" He is a dangerous man." She spoke.

They went to room and Taehee was suspicious. And Jungkook asked her. She told him angrily to sleep with that woman. He went then as he knew Taehee was scared. Who is PS? Is she involved in his plan or something? She thought while taking her notepad and then she jotted all the names she knew starting from P but none of them started from P and ended from S. 
Then she asked herself if that has anything to do with some of her people she knows. She had no other friend other than Jinnie and Zhan. Jinnie was an activist , totally seperated from the filmy world. Zhan?? And PS. Taehee understood that he is definitely with Zhan. Cause Zhan knew and had close contact with PS.  And how could the receptionist got scared. So much . By seeing Taehee ? She fainted and sleep.

Meanwhile a handsome man was smirking while seeing the scene of the receptionist and Taehee on his expensive laptop while having whiskey drink and smoking a cigar. He wanted to take revenge by destroying someone's, namely Taehee's most trustworthy person , namely Zhan ?!

Who exactly is HE? Answer in comments..
The one who answers correct first will get his/her story promoted.