16. Cutie Teju with cute belly

Start from the beginning

It was evening when they decided to go for their regular walk, they walked outside the room and saw mumma papa talking and giggling, papa was teasing her and she was blushing. They look so lovely and Teju and Karan looked at each other

"A love and life like them, forever together"

Karan " mumma papa bas bas "

They both looked here and there and blushed , papa was silent for the first time and he went near him and stood with his hands on his waist.

Karan " ye kya horaha, aap mere mumma ko pareshan kar raheho "

Teju  slapped his arms but he nevermind and continued his teasing.

Karan " aise karti hai kya agar akele mei aurat dheki toh.. Aapko sharam nahi aye "

He asked like how maholi aunties talk, he was imitating them and Teju was trying to control her laughing. 

Karan to mumma " aur aap kya hasrahe hai, aise hasegi to piche hi ayenge aise ladke.. Dheko kaise dhekraha aapko "

He was glaring at Papa in a funny way, mumma and Papa looked at each other, followed by sunny screaming and papa running behind him.

Karan " bachao bachao.. Mumma bachao... Teju ek lauta pati hu tumara bachao inse "

Papa " I will show u who I am today.. Nalayak.. Mujhse aise baatei karega tu..actor kaam ghar ki bahar , drama karraha "

He was beating Karan, throwing his chepals and Karan was running from him.

Finally both slopped on the couch and Teju laughed more.

Karan " uff kon kahega aapko 80s hai aap, kitna marti ho Papa aap "

Papa " u deserve that for teasing me.. Khote"

Teju was still laughing and everyone smiled looking at her happy face.

Mumma " hogaye tum dono ka, abhi chale "

Both nodded, papa held teju hands making karan frown, he moved to his mumma and held her hands, Papa and teju walked in front and Karan and mumma followed them.

They reached the park, the environment was so good, children were playing, old couples were walking and talking to each other, few teengers were doing some dance rehearsal.

Teja and Karan walked around and papa and mumma settled somewhere watching everything.  Soon, another old couple joined them and they started talking. 

Teju and Karan walked towards the kids playing, she saw a cute baby girl sitting alone and looked at Karan, he nodded and they moved to the baby.

Karan " what's my cutie pie doing "

He asked sitting beside the baby who was around 5-6 years old and Teju sat on the other side of her.

Baby was silent and looking down, Teju held her face and she gasped seeing her face swollen and red. It seems like someone have slapped her hard, who might have done this to a little girl.

Karan " what happened laddoo "

Teju eyes teared up and she saw him, he was worried, he took the baby and made her on his lap, baby didn't resist as she knows them well. 

Karan " Tara, bolo beta kya hua "

Baby hugged him and sobbed making them worried. 

Karan " shhh shhh.. Angels don't cry my baby, rona nahi.. Uncle haina, bolo beta...who did this to you "

Teja " Tara, bolo beta.. Kisne kiya "

Tara slowly " mumma ne "

Both looked at each other and Karan held the baby close to him.