Wattpad Original
There are 7 more free parts

14. Secret Lovers

Ashton cancels his agenda for Sunday, and I beg Sophie to take Chloe for the day so that Ashton and I can spend time together as a couple. I have to tell my sister, of course, about what is going on since Sophie's nose is actually longer and sharper than the elephant's. Dating Chloe's father has been her idea after all.

The summer is in full swing right now. Despite the humid and sticky weather, our Sunday is total bliss. We've decided to drive to his place since sitting under the cool breeze of the air conditioning is more appealing than being cooked alive in my sizzling-hot living room. Besides, we can do whatever we want at his place without having to worry about Chloe, Sophie, Diana, or worse, Mom walking in on us out of nowhere.

Ashton's place is huge. It's a two-story apartment with three bedrooms. The interior is set in Scandinavian style with muted blue tones, almost gray, which gives a cold and uninviting vibe. The large window glass which looks more like a see-through wall captures the best angle of the busy city view, contrasting the lack of adornment in his living room.

Doesn't he feel lonely going home every night to a place that looks more like an interior design showroom than an actual home? But who am I kidding? He barely lives here. Even his office room at work feels more alive compared to this inhumanly tidy and untouched living room.

His warm breath on my neck brings me back to the current moment. Instinctively, I lean back into him and close my eyes, welcomed by his strong arms wrapping around my waist.

What will two teenage lovers do when they get together for the first time in a closed space? They'd probably watch a movie, cuddle up, and steal some kisses in between. But what would adults do in the same situation, especially if they'd had a one-night stand before and had a kid together? They'd probably want to relive the moment of how things started.

Ashton is not wasting his time at all. In one swift movement, he turns me around and presses me against the glass wall before crashing his lips on mine. His kiss is demanding and dominating, giving me no choice but to give him what he needs. With a groan he hauls me up, urging me to swaddle my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck for balance. We lock lips again while he drags his feet to the couch.

After landing on his lounge sofa, we both scramble to get out of our clothes, too desperate to feel each other and savor the intimacy of being bare against each other. I'm lying on his couch with only my red panties on, watching him undress and devouring every inch of his body. His erection is prominent inside his Hugo Boss boxer, sending a tightening stir in my groin.

He settles between my open legs as he roams his eyes over my naked torso. Slowly, he caresses my belly with perfect pressure before his hands travel up to my breasts, an approval grunt escaping his lips. He leans in to bury his face in my swells, inhaling me, sucking and flicking my nipple while his other finger jiggles my other nub. Feeling the building sensation in my core, I grab his hair and fasten my grip on his hair to contain my lust.

"I want you now, Ashton." I whimper, aching my body upward, offering more of me to him.

"Impatient, are we?" he murmurs on my chest while his hand travels down to my panties. "Let's get you ready for me first."

"Screw foreplay. I've been wet since you laid your hand on my thigh at dinner last night."

"Good, I've been hard since I saw you walk out of your door with your short dress yesterday." He bites my nipple gently, earning a groan from me. "Such a naughty momma, teasing daddy all evening."

"Prove it," I challenge him, wriggling my hips against his abdomen. "Show me how hard you are."

"Very well." He props himself up, pulls down his boxer, and strokes his erect cock slowly. "Say hello to your old friend."