Chapter 14 (Part 2)

Han Miao Yi took an empty wine bottle and handed it to Jake.

"Alright! Should I start spinning the bottle now?" Jake took the lead and started spinning the bottle as they all watched it spinning around with thrilled and excited faces and shrills.

The bottle then slowly turned and stopped and pointed to Han Yaoyao.

Her mouth twitched and Jake had a wide smile on his face, "Truth or dare?" He asked.

Han Yaoyao chose 'truth' as she was afraid of being dared to do things she doesn't want to.

"So... Do you have someone you like inside this room?" He asked enthusiastically, thinking it was him.

The question made blood rush to her cheeks, and her head bashfully lowered. She stuttered, trying hard to form words from her lips, "I... Uh. I.."

She had a bashful smile on as everyone's attention is on her. She slowly raised her head and made eye contact with Li Jingyan which made her cheeks even redder than it is.

A few seconds had passed and Han Yunzhi was getting irritated and impatient, "Can you tell us already who the F is that?"

"Uh- I-I He's-" Han Yaoyao felt ashamed as she felt a ball of messy knot tied into her throat, making it hard for her to form words.

"Y-Yes, h-he's here." Han Yaoyao scratched her nape shyly.

"Care to tell who that person is?" Nan Yue asked.

Han Yaoyao suppressed the urge to giggle, "I-I can't tell." She shook her head and puffed her cheeks.

"It's okay if she can't tell. can we move on to the next..." Han Yunzhi yawned

"Okay." Jake then spun the bottle. He can't wear off the bashful grin off his face, still with the thought of Han Yaoyao too shy to confess that it was him, making her heart run for miles.

If only he knew it wasn't him, he would be playing 'August' by Taylor Swift for a whole year on a loop.

"Oh!" They all gasped, thrilled.

The bottle had pointed into Victoria Gu. She clapped her hands with a laugh ever so coquettish.

"I chose truth," Victoria said before her brother could ask.

"Alright, who do you dislike in this room the most?"

Victoria pressed her lips thin, making an 'mmm...' sound as if thinking deeply.

"I can't disclose her name, but she wears black tonight."

They all turned their gazes to Han Yunzhi. She was the only one who wore black as they all wore either gray or green.

Han Yunzhi knows that it was her that Victoria was talking about.

She continued but with a more coquettish voice, "I feel like she doesn't deserve the attention and love that she gets. I think the person who deserves it more is me-"

"Gosh! can we move on to the next?" Han Yunzhi yawned, with obviously bored eyes. She took the initiative to spin the bottle.

Victoria felt heat rushing to her head and stood up with a raised voice, "Han Yunzhi! How dare you cut me-"

"I cut you off, so what?" Han Yunzhi slumped back in her chair with a playful grin.

"You!" She pointed her red-nailed index finger in Han Yunzhi's direction with a scowling look.