Chapter 11: Male lead is a jerk (1)

When Han Yunzhi came to Han Miao Yi,

Han Miao Yi was ecstatic.

Han Miao Yi told Han Yunzhi how she and her boyfriend had gotten into an argument.

She told her boyfriend how annoying and despising Han Yaoyao is as a sister.

But her boyfriend defended Han Yaoyao instead.

It got on her nerves, and she threw a fit.

She cried about how her boyfriend didn't even bother to coax her.

"That's it?" Han Yunzhi asked.

"Yeah." Han Miao Yi said in a low tone, her head downcast.

Han Yunzhi clicked her tongue, "Then, break up with him."

Han Miao Yi raised her head in shock, "What?"

"Break up with him! That easy!" Han Yunzhi repeated with a straight face as she sipped her milk tea.

"But I-" Han Miaoyi was interrupted by Han Yunzhi.

"You love him? That sounds bullsh*t!" Han Yunzhi bursts into loud roars of laughter.

Han Miao Yi's eyes flushed with aggravation seeing her cousin laughing wickedly as if the matter was not serious.

"But I can't do that!" She cried like a petulant child.

Han Yunzhi clicked her tongue and jeered, "As long as you keep your eyes wide open, you can do it! I'll be your motivational speaker!" Han Yunzhi patted Han Miao Yi's shoulders with a grin.

"What a poor girl! her boyfriend sucks! He is a D___." Han Yunzhi sighed as she rolled her eyes.

A/N: Um... Ahem, you can fill in the blanks. I ain't cursing because that's offensive 😄

"No!" Han Miao Yi threw all the stuffed toys in random directions from frustration.

Han Miao Yi messed with her room with anger and devastation.

While Han Yunzhi?

Han Miao Yi was in her messy and dramatic state, while Han Yunzhi was sipping her milk tea while having a "no care about the world" face.

Han Miao Yi got tired from crying and mad rampage that she eventually turned silent with low sobs.

"Are You Done?" Han Yunzhi asked with a low burp, "Would you mind refilling this bowl of brownies? also, snag me a soda." She said cheekily with her lips tilted to her left.

Han Miao Yi was too stunned to speak, "W-What?" Her voice shook.

"The brownie bowl is empty, and you will refill them." Han Yunzhi replied as she stretched out her hands to give Han Miao Yi the brownie bowl.

"Ah- Okay!" Han Miao Yi wryly laughed as she scratched her nose with her index finger while her other hand reached for the bowl.

Her face was red tomatoes.

"I'm sorry! Zhi'er! you have to see all of that." Han Miao Yi said after scratching her nose repetitively.

Han Yunzhi shook her hand and head, "I do that sometimes. You don't have to apologize."

"And you will be fine soon." She added.

Han Miao Yi's lips curved into a meek smile.

She got up, went out of the room, and headed downstairs.