Part 59

Daniel rolled his eyes: "Can it be played best? Can it be beaten by the elder brother?" The brother didn't speak anymore, and it would not be enough for Andrew to fight for another five hundred.

He suddenly smiled and said: "This group of kids are arrogant and arrogant, don't you know how powerful the elder brother is? They always disagree with anyone, they feel that they can be tolerant, and now there are good shows."

Several people spoke one after another, obviously He was not convinced by Andrew.

"I am the director of the security department, Andrew, and you, now belong to me."

Andrew said politely, "If you are not convinced, you can stand up."

"Da Da Da!"

Suddenly, a dozen people stepped forward and immediately A dozen more people stepped forward, staring at Andrew one by one without any politeness.

Andrew glanced around and shook his head in disdain.

"I thought I didn't accept it. It seems that there are still a lot of servants who serve me."

"Da da da!"

Suddenly, fifty people, all stepped forward, anger in their eyes, almost squirting out.

"Very good,"

Andrew swept around. "I like people to disobey me."

"This way to convince you, I feel better."

"Don't be too arrogant!"

"If it weren't for President Daniel, I would treat you feces all played out! " "

that is, what makes you qualified us alone? "

a group of people unceremoniously, sent no direct hands.

In the distance, Daniel's forehead was covered with cold sweat. This group of rabbits really didn't have long eyes. They dared to say anything.

Put Andrew out of shit?

Are you better than the Black Dragon and Black Tiger brothers?

They are all scrapped!

Daniel became more and more worried. He was worried that Andrew would be angry and would destroy all 50 people. But he spent a lot of resources to cultivate.

"Daniel, you doing it?"

Dog brother took him busy, "These bastard is owed to pack, or tail was Alice heaven!"

"Brother let you not worry, you do not control."

Dog brother but understand People, these fifty people have a good foundation. Daniel was looking for him completely according to Jackson's requirements. Many of them were retired soldiers. Others had learned martial arts and had some skill.

But again, their hearts are higher than the sky, and they always feel that they are very powerful, and they rarely take others into their eyes.

I dare to say such things in front of Andrew today, and I can't look down on them if I don't pack them well.

Andrew didn't speak, just glanced, stretched out his finger, and ticked off.

"I'm coming!"

One of them immediately stepped forward, with a burly figure and strong muscles visible to the naked eye.

"Not enough."

Andrew continued to hook his fingers. "Come on, don't waste time."

He said lightly: "Who can hit me, this director position is his."

"Crazy!"

Fifty people were furious Andrew is too arrogant.

Even want to deal with fifty of them alone?

Is this death?

Several people rushed out, but the others did not move. If they went together, it would be a shame for them.

"Bang!"

"Bang!"

But in the blink of an eye, the few people who had just rushed out flew back faster, rolling a few circles in front of them before stopping.

In an instant, everyone's face changed.

Andrew is a trainer!

"Poor! Too poor! Elite? I think it's rubbish."

Andrew is not polite. "It seems that Daniel's vision is even worse. Just like you, rubbish, you have to spend resources to cultivate."

"You are looking for death!"

A group of people Can't help it anymore, Andrew repeatedly provokes them, really think they dare not do it?

Fifty people roared and all rushed to Andrew, one by one like a dragon, even if they were to be driven away, they should also teach Andrew hard.

This ignorant person!

"Bang!"

"Bang!"

"Bang!"

......

"Did you eat? Did your fists

feel like a girl!" "What are you doing? Lame!"

"Have you learned martial arts? The kung fu of this three-legged cat?" The street performers must starve to death!"

Andrew said in a sentence, which stimulated them to be almost crazy, but they were crazy, but they were still just beaten.