Part 53

Stuart froze.

Several executives were also stunned. One of the close executives glanced at the letter suspiciously. All the consumer bills recorded were Andrew's name!

how can that be?

He is a door-to-door son-in-law, sent under the fence, it is good to have a meal, how could there be so much money.

"It must be Emma who really transferred the money to you and bought it in your name!"

the executive couldn't help shouting.

"Slap!"

Andrew raised his hand with a slap. "Are you an idiot! Or do you think everyone is an idiot?"

This kind of thing will be known after an investigation. Which idiot would do such a thing.

"You..."

The executive covered his face and was so ashamed that Andrew dared to beat him.

"Mr. Stuart, I said. I just recorded what you just said. Next, we will ask a lawyer to sue you for defamation. Let's see you in court."

Stuart said, his face was ugly. Unexpectedly, things will become like this.

He did not have any evidence for these things, but just listened to Oliver.

He knows Emma's family too well. They couldn't possibly have so much money. The only explanation is that Daniel bribed her, or that she embezzled it from the company.

Where is evidence required?

But now, Andrew has provided evidence that the money is from Andrew. How is this possible?

He couldn't believe that a tramp in Andrew would have so much money.

Suddenly, his face was pale. Andrew gave Daniel half a bun and saved Daniel's life. Could it be that Daniel repaid Andrew for the money?

Thinking of this, his face was even more ugly. He could not blame Emma for his own misfortune. Instead, they should be brought to court by Andrew.

"Emma, the money is really Andrew's?"

Stuart couldn't help but asked with his teeth clenched.

"Yes."

Emma sneered.

These were originally bought by Andrew. "Mr. Stuart, I didn't move the corruption. Are you particularly disappointed?"

Her words seemed like a slap in the face of Stuart.

Stuart suddenly blushed.

"Well, it doesn't matter whether it's your money or the money of Andrew, a homeless

man !" he yelled. "You have betrayed company secrets. Mr Stuart has been unable to trust you anymore. The chairman gave an order to Fire you, starting today, all Matthew's projects have nothing to do with you!"

This is to forcefully deprive Emma of the project.

"Mr. Stuart, you are wrong again."

Before Emma spoke, Andrew continued, "Today Emma is coming to resign."

"It's not that you expelled Emma, but we don't look down on you like Lin. "Small company."

Andrew glanced at a few executives and said lightly, "Seriously, my wife is such an excellent person, working with a group of stupid people in your company is really overkill."

"Andrew, you are arrogant!"

"It's you who is presumptuous."

Andrew is not polite. "As for Emma's project, does it have anything to do with your Lin?"

Stuart laughed angrily: "That's the property of my Matthew Family!"

"Is it?"

Andrew smiled, "Is it written in the contract?"

Stuart sank into his heart, and immediately asked the Legal Department to bring the contract, which clearly stated that Party A was Daniel's company and Party B was Emma. Several of the clauses clearly indicated that the project is related to Only Emma has nothing to do with Matthew.

The land used for the project was found by Emma. The cooperating people were also found by Emma. From beginning to end, everything was done by Emma. All traces were only related to Emma.

"This... what the hell is going on?"

Stuart was going crazy, how did the contract become like this.

The executives of the Legal Department are also pale, and how the contract looks like this, as she has seen before, it seems that this is not the case.

This contract was replaced! impossible!

"We rain real things, you actually want to take advantage of it,"

Andrew shook his head, shook his head disdainfully, "Mr. Stuart, you are very greedy."

Character Name Review:

Andrew---------------------------Jiang Ning

Emma-----------------------------Lin Yuzhen

Daniel-----------------------------Huang Yuming

Stuart-----------------------------Lin Qiang

Family Name(MATTHEW)----LIN Xiao

Oliver-----------------------------Lin Feng

Logan-----------------------------Lin Wen