Book 4: The Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Ryu: Really... that's what your calling them?

Bolin then holds up Pabu and talks as him with a high-pitched voice and an accent; waves Pabu in front of his face so that it looks like Pabu is talking

Bolin: Come on, Korra. We all deserve a little rest and relaxation after all this craziness. We could swim in Asami's pool. It'll be fun!

Korra: All right, Pabu.

Asami: Great, we'll see you tomorrow.

Korra and Ryu goes back down the stairs while Asami, Mako, and Bolin, who is still using Pabu as a puppet, wave goodbye.

The scene cuts to a flock of lizard crows. A police truck driving by disrupts the flock and rides through a factory entrance. Metalbender cops break through the windows and rip open crates to find Equalist propaganda and electrical gloves.

Lin: Looks like our intel was good.

Saikhan: There's enough evidence here to bury Cabbage Corp for an eternity.

Lin looks away. The scene shifts to outside the Cabbage Corp building with a statue of the cabbage merchant in front, reporters shout questions to Lin. As a belligerent Lau Gan-Lan is being escorted out by Saikhan and taken into custody.

Lau Gan-Lan: This is an outrage! I'm innocent!

Saikhan: Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say...

Reporter: Is it true that Cabbage Corp is conspiring with the Equalists?

Lin: The evidence points in that direction, but the investigation is ongoing. For the time being, we have frozen Mr. Gan-Lan's assets and are closing Cabbage Corp.

Lau Gan-Lan: No! Not my Cabbage Corp!

Lau Gan-Lan is dragged away by two officers, and put in the police vehicle.
-
But before we continue let's go back to what Lü said in the Serpents Pass, roll it Bobby!

Cabbage merchant: Ahhh! My cabbages!

He is carried away by security as the team watches.

Lü: Y'know I hope he has a successful cabbage company in the future.

Now back to your regular schedule program!
-
Cut to an outside shot of the police headquarters. The camera cuts to Korra's boots and pans down to her reflection on the floor with Ryu sitting on the arm of the chair.

Tahno: Hey, Korra.

The shot changes to Korra and Ryu looking at Tahno sitting on a bench.

Korra: Tahno?

Tahno is seen with his hair a mess and bags under his eyes, still saddened over losing his bending to Amon. Ryu and Korra sits down on the bench beside Tahno.

Ryu: Boy... you look like shit.

Korra: Listen, I know we're not exactly best friends, but I'm sorry Amon took your bending.