Bedding The Babysitter

It was ten past twelve when Niall finally arrived home. As the headlights of his Mercedes turned into the drive, Nikki pushed her tits up, making sure she was showing just enough cleavage to get his attention when he walked in the door. She tousled her auburn tresses and waited.

"Oh! Hi, Mr. Horan," she greeted him in the living room.

"Hi, Nikki. Sorry it's so late," Niall apologized, hanging his coat on next to the front door.

"Oh, it's okay, Mr. Horan."

"How were they?" Niall asked of his kids.

"Good," Nikki told him. "Lucy fell asleep early."

"And Gage?"

"He went to bed around nine," Nikki assured him.

Nikki stood close to Niall, shoving her young, supple breasts in his face as she lingered. She could tell he was trying not to look down at her yearning body.

"How'd the dinner go?" Nikki inquired of his client meeting that evening.

"Good," he replied, loosening his tie and sliding it out from under his collar. "I think it went well."

Nikki's young body shuttered in sexual curiosity as Niall unbuttoned his collar. She always wondered what he looked like under his shirt and often fantasized about running her fingers over the taut planes of his thirty-year-old chest.

"Are you in a hurry to get home?" he asked her.

"No, sir," she replied. "Why?"

Carl laughed under his breath. "Call me Mr. Horan, please. My father is Sir." He smiled at her and patted her head as he walked past. "I've had a long night, Nikki. I'd really like to pour myself a drink and relax for a few minutes before I take you home."

Niall made his way to the kitchen and pulled a glass from the cabinet. Looking at Nikki, he grabbed another tumbler and motioned to her.

"You look like you could use one, too," he said, shooting her his sexy smile.

"Well," she hesitated, "it has been a long night. But, I'm only eighteen, Mr. Horan. I don't think I should be drinking."

"Oh hush," he stopped her, setting her glass on the counter next to his. "It's only one drink. You'll be fine."

Niall disappeared into the pantry and returned with a bottle of Jack Daniels. He poured two glasses half-full and offered one to Nikki. She joined him in the kitchen, taking her drink and smiling.

"Thanks," she said sweetly.

Niall watched her as she lifted the glass to her cute little mouth and caught a whiff of its contents. She buckled her brow and pursed her lips.

"Whew!" she cringed. "Smells strong."

Nikki looked at Niall-who lifted his glass and sipped on his drink-and she reluctantly mirrored him. Trying not to spit back into her glass, she forced a smile as she swallowed her Jack Daniels.

"So," Niall eased into conversation. "What grade are you in now, Nikki?"

She was disappointed he didn't remember. After all, she had been babysitting for Mr. Horan for two years now.

"I'm a senior," she reminded him. "I graduate next month."

"That's right," he nodded, taking a second swig. "You're almost grown up."

Niall's eyes fell to her pert breasts peeking out above her low-cut tank top. He licked the alcohol from his lips and sighed. It made Nikki nervous when he looked at her that way. This wasn't the first the time. He had been staring at her longer lately; gazing into her eyes, watching her mouth when she talked, looking down at her perfect young tits. He made her heart race and her teenage panties warm when he did that. She just wished he would stop ogling over her and kiss her already.