Gangbang Girl

"Please Daddy? PLEASE!?!?!?!?"

Rachel looked up at her step-father and tried to look as pathetic as possible. He and his ski buddies from college were going to spend a week up at their chalet in the mountains of California and if she couldn't convince him to take her, Rachel would have to spend the entire time cooped up with only the maids for company.

"There won't be anything for you to do there," her stepfather explained patiently.

"There won't be anything for me to do HERE!" she retorted. "At least if I go with you, then we can all relax together in the evening. It's so pretty up there and it's so hot down here!"

"Do you really want to spend a week in a lodge with a bunch of guys?" he asked.

Normally, she would have said no, but these guys were different. Her step-father was gorgeous, with dark hair and bright blue eyes that seemed to look right through her, but his friends were just as hot! They were all independently wealthy, fun-loving, world-traveling gods and Rachel didn't mind spending a single minute around them.

They always flirted with her when they were around, they complimented her and they never made her feel like she was a bother. She'd caught them sneaking glances at her and had made sure to bend over even more and wear the skimpiest clothing when they were around. So yes, she DID want to spend a week in a lodge with these guys.

"It will be fun!" she said. I won't get in the way, I promise!"

"What would your mother say?" her stepfather asked.

"She would probably do a dance to show her feelings and then start crying."

He snorted. Rachel's mother had gone off the deep-end about a year earlier. She'd decided that being married to a gorgeous, loving man, even though they lived in a beautiful house was something she couldn't take anymore so she'd packed her clothes and left them. The last they'd heard, she had joined some commune where she could express herself through painting and interpretive dance.

Rachel hadn't been close with her mother in a long time and when her new stepfather said she could stay, she was happier than she'd ever been. Now, if she could only convince him to bring her!

She approached him slowly and put her arms around his neck. Her breasts pressing into his chest, she looked up and with the biggest eyes she could make, she said, "Please?"

Her body was pressed up against his and she felt his cock begin to stiffen. "Please," she whispered again, hugging him tighter.

She could feel his cock even harder through his light slacks and her bare midriff was right against it.

"Please," she said again, sultry and throaty.

"Oh goddam it. Ok, you can come," he said finally, breathing hard.

"Hooray!" she said joyfully, then raised up and kissed him, directly on the lips. She'd meant to kiss him on the cheek but he'd turned and as their lips met, she felt a shock race through her. She prolonged the kiss, opening her mouth to him and his tongue darted in! She moaned into his mouth and felt his hands travel down to her ass when...

DING DONG!

The doorbell rang! His hands completed their leisurely tour of her ass then gave her a little spank. "Now I'm REALLY glad I said you could come," he joked and answered the door.

It was her stepfather's three friends, ready to take him to the airport.

"We have a stowaway coming along," he laughed. "Rachel's going to join us. Is that okay Zayn?"