From Buses to Bowling

Começar do início

"No, Maya. I'm telling you. He looked at my face and freaked out." Scott yelled. "I think he remembered me from the other night. I think I may have done something."

"Well, what do you want to do?" Maya asked softly.

She could tell her brother was struggling. The thought of Scott hurting someone was scary for her, she couldn't imagine how Scott was feeling.

"I want to go to Derek." He told her.

Maya took a deep breath and put her seatbelt on.

"Derek's it is then."

The drive over there. The two were equally stressed and anxious. Maya was hoping to get some more information about being Fae and empathic, but Maya wanted Scott to get his answers first. After all, no one has got hurt because of her. Not yet, anyways.

They parked Polly a little bit away from the house. They shared a look before getting out the vehicle and looking at the burned house. Derek was standing on the second floor watching from the window.

"I know you can hear me." Scott said to him.

"We need your help, Derek." Maya said looking up to meet his green eyes.

Derek let out a breath and nodded to meet them. He walked downstairs and out the door not letting them in the house.

"Scott has something to say." Maya nudged her brother.

"I know I was part of getting you arrested and basically announced you being here to the hunters Also I don't know what happened to your sister." He began.

"And?" Maya wanted him to continue. Scott groaned but continued.

"And I'm sorry. But I think I did something the other night. I had a dream about someone and someone else got hurt and turns out that part of the dream may have happened"

Maya was moving her hand around trying to follow his very complicated words.

"Do you think you attacked the driver?" Derek asked with a straight face.

His words had to of made more sense than she thought since Derek understood.

"Did you see what I did last night?" Scott asked him hoping he would give him the anwser he wanted.

"No" Derek's face was unwavering.

"Can you at least tell me the truth, am I going to hurt someone?"

"Yes."

"Could I kill someone?"

"Yes ."

"Am I going to kill someone?"

"Probably"

Maya was watching the scene between the two werewolves, invested as if it were a drama tv show. She could sense Derek's candor and Scott's worry.

She wished she could help brother with his problems, but she also knew he wouldn't hurt anyone, let alone kill anyone. Scott's good. Everything about him is good. He literally helps the elderly with their bags.

"Derek!" Maya scolded and attempted to help Scott with his look of defeat. "Scott, we don't know that. I mean you couldn't hurt a fly."

"If he doesn't learn to control the shift, he could seriously hurt someone." Derek told her sternly before shifting his gaze to Scott. "Look I can show you how to remember. I can show you how to control the shift, even on a full moon, but it's not going to come for free."

"Of course, it won't." Maya sneered quietly.

Derek shot her a look.

"What do you want?" Scott replied.