"Of course I muted you," Fu Yangxi said. "I don't even understand what you send me every day. What should I do if not mute you?"

Mingxi said, "Oh."

It's good that I'm muted.

As she was quite busy for the past two days, she actually forgot about this. But thanks to Fu Yangxi, she was reminded of it.

Her daily messages nowadays did not amount to any significant amount of buds anymore. Nonetheless, something was better than nothing.

Furthermore, based on Mingxi's analysis, it would be better for her to continue because what if this setting was similar to QQ whereby continuous messages would lead to a random wheel of fortune?

She immediately took out her phone and opened the WeChat app right in front of Fu Yangxi. Then, she sent Fu Yangxi three emojis.

Fu Yangxi who was at the side caught a glimpse of this. "..."

What the heck? She's blowing me off!

Was she always this nonchalant when she sent me those WeChat messages every day?

Fu Yangxi used to think that she would contemplate for a long time before sending messages to her crush.

Fu Yangxi's mind almost stopped working. He really didn't understand girls.

His phone vibrated. Jiang Xiuqiu sent him another WeChat message. Fu Yangxi opened it and took a glance. "What the f*ck did you buy with my card? Those who don't know me might think that I like cross-dressing!"

"Tsk." Fu Yangxi replied with one hand: "Fu Zhiyi just came back and my mother already brought him to meet my grandfather. Since I sensed that something troublesome is about to happen, I didn't use my own card. When you get back to school you can use my card to buy your fishing rod."

Jiang Xiuqiu was appeased by this, hence he softened his tone. "Wait a minute. Are you the one pursuing her or is it the other way around? You're this close to falling head over heels for her."

Fu Yangxi replied dismissively: "What are you afraid of? She's not here for my money."

He paused, then as if he was showing off, he tapped a number of words on his screen and replied: "She used the money that I gave her previously to buy gifts for me. You didn't know this, did you? :)"

"What if she has a long-term plan for major returns?"

"She might not be interested in your money, but she might be interested in the life of being part of the Fu family."

"After all, she doesn't know that you have an elder brother. After your real elder brother died, your mother, in her madness, took in Fu Zhiyi as a replacement for him. She even tried her best to get the old man to give his share to Fu Zhiyi. The people out there have no idea about the true happenings of the Fu family and still think that you are the only heir. They think that Fu Zhiyi is merely a cousin of yours."

"If— I'm saying if—"

"Fu Zhiyi becomes the one to receive the inheritance."

"Will she approach you, or will she approach Fu Zhiyi?"

Jiang Xiuqiu was not joking this time. His tone was serious.

Although these were not kind words, as someone who had grown up with Fu Yangxi, he had to say them.

They had seen too many similar occurrences in their age. Of course, he had to admit that there weren't many with a tenacity like what this transfer student has, at least according to Fu Yangxi— She didn't even want 100,000 yuan.