As Fu Yangxi was dissatisfied with this answer, he threw a glance at Shen Liyao's figure and asked again, "He looks like the kind who would make a show of being decent and proper. Are his results good?"

Mingxi asked, "Why do you ask?" Why is he suddenly curious about his results?

Mingxi immediately understood him. Although her current results were not bad, there was still a huge gap between her and Shen Liyao.

Is Fu Yangxi trying to get someone else to do his homework for him?

"Young Master Fu, you should get those thoughts out of your head." Mingxi instantly put down the chopsticks and tried to promote herself. "Just let me do your homework for you. I can even imitate your writing. There is no one out there who is as patient as I am when it comes to doing your homework, so why do you want to seek greener pastures?"

Fu Yangxi's mind went black for just a second before he came back to his senses.

Jealousy! If this isn't f*cking jealousy then what is it?!

Did he say something? Why was she making such a fuss out of the mere act of doing his homework?!

Fu Yangxi tried his best to stop the corners of his lips from curling upwards. Seeing as how Zhao Mingxi was still looking at him, he quickly controlled his emotions and with the utmost arrogance, he waved his hands as if he was annoyed. "Alright, alright. I won't let other people do it."

Mingxi let out a sigh of relief.

Meanwhile, the tips of Fu Yangxi's ears flushed red.

The look which Ke Chengwen gave Mingxi was filled with disbelief. He wanted to say something, but he was hesitant.

Mingxi was focused on everything she did, including simple and delicate matters like picking out coriander leaves. Fu Yangxi used his hand to support his head as he observed the concentrated look in her eyes as well as how the light reflected on her eyelashes.

"Done." Only when Mingxi returned the chopsticks to him did he come back to his senses.

Fu Yangxi took the chopsticks. As his heart was filled with joy, his appetite became better. He began to eat in huge mouthfuls.

He ate quickly like a vigorous windstorm, but he was also very quiet.

Meanwhile, Mingxi was happily looking at her flower pot. Another three tiny buds had grown. She was going to approach 500 buds soon. Fu Yangxi is such a good person.

While good guy Fu Yangxi was eating, the phone which he had placed on the table suddenly vibrated. He picked it up and unlocked it with one hand before taking a glance at the notification. Jiang Xiuqiu had sent him a WeChat message.

However, before he opened up Jiang Xiuqiu's message, he was reminded of something— Has Zhao Mingxi sent him a text today?

Zhao Mingxi would give him desserts, send him three WeChat messages and help him do his homework every day without fail.

He was actually unused to it when he didn't receive the texts today.

"Did you damage your phone today?" Fu Yangxi pretended to ask in a casual manner.

Mingxi was doing the homework beside him. "No."

—Then why didn't you send any messages to me? But Fu Yangxi couldn't get himself to ask her.

He continued to pretend as if it was of no matter and scoffed, "Oh, thank God. You have finally stopped harassing me via text."

"Didn't you mute me?" Mingxi questioned.