Aiden turned to his brother angrily. "She came at me!"

"It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or her."

Cora shifted herself so she was lying on her back and let out a groan of pain. Stiles frowned. "Hey, guys, I think she's pretty hurt."

Cora cleaned her wound and Stiles asked, "You okay?"

"She doesn't look okay," Lydia said.

She turned to Lydia. "I'll heal." She took a step back and stumbled a little.

"Uh... Oh," Stiles replied, moving to catch her.

Cora brushed him off. "I said I'm fine."

"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking going after them?"

She glared. "I did it for Boyd. None of you were doing anything."

"We're trying," Scott said.

"And you're failing. You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies."

She left, and Stiles let out a sigh. "She's definitely a Hale. Mm. I'll make sure she gets home. Maggie? Caleb?"

"We'll join," Maggie said.

She followed Stiles to his Jeep. His phone rang and he placed it on speaker. "Philosophers?"

Allison's voice came through the other line. "And guardians, which after last night, has to mean something like law enforcement, right? Stiles, you have to tell your dad. Tell him whatever you need, but you have to get him to believe. Tell your dad. Warn him."

Stiles let out a sigh. "Okay, okay, okay, I know."

"What are you gonna do?" Cora questioned.

Stiles looked at her. "I'm gonna tell him the truth. And I'm gonna need your help. Both of your help."

He set up a chess board and while he was setting up Maggie's piece, she said, "I want purple for me and Caleb."

"Purple is going to be hunter."

"Blue then."

"Blue?"

"Yeah. You're using purple for hunter. Fine. But blue's okay too. Unless you're using blue for another creature?"

He sighed. "You can have blue. Caleb, why is she like this?"

Caleb shrugged. "Hell if I know."

Maggie frowned. "Hey! I'm still here."

"Oh, you are? I didn't notice."

Maggie's eyes flashed and she raised a hand.

"Hey!" Stiles yelled. "No spelling."

Maggie turned to Stiles with a sweet smile and Caleb smirked. She turned to her brother with a glare.

She started coloring a strip of notebook paper blue and smiled victoriously. "There we are. You do yours, Caleb."

"Rude," Caleb said as he colored a strip of notebook paper blue.

Sheriff Stilinski appeared and Stiles began explaining all the supernatural beings of Beacon Hills, but not very well, as his dad was getting impatient. "Dad, I'm sorry, okay? I'm just... I'm trying to... I'm just trying to figure out how to start here."

The sheriff narrowed his eyes. "Hey, I don't have this kind of time."

Stiles sighed, trying to think of the words. "Um, for the last year, you've had all these cases that you couldn't figure out, right? I mean, all the murders involving Kate Argent, and then Matt killing all the people who had drowned him, and all these murders right now. It's like... it's like you've been playing a losing game."