"Okay, then. Don't listen to me."

"Going through Aiden," Stiles replied. "Ever since he's been back at school, they're always together. How are we gonna separate them again?"

Maggie rolled her eyes and jerked her head towards Lydia. The boys widened their eyes and turned to face her.

Lydia pursed her lips and clenched one of her fists. "What now?"

Caleb gave her a light smile. "Lydia, would you mind distracting Aiden while we talk to Ethan?"

She gave them each a frown. "Fine."

While Lydia went to talk to Aiden, Scott, Stiles, Caleb and Maggie tried to find Ethan. They found him halfway up the stairs and he asked, "Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?"

Stiles narrowed his eyes. "Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna break off an extra large branch of Mountain Ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking..."

"Stiles..." Scott warned.

Maggie glanced at her friend. "Finish that thought, please."

Scott frowned at them and said, "Whoa, Stiles, okay. Maggie, don't encourage him. Caleb, don't even think about it." He turned back to Ethan. "We get it. We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again."

Ethan shook his head. "You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas."

Caleb narrowed his eyes. "If you weren't alphas, what were you?"

Ethan's gaze met his. "Omegas."

"The lone wolf," Scott said.

Ethan nodded. "In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last one to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."

Stiles frowned. "So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?"

"Something like that."

"What happened?" Scott questioned.

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave that reputation. And our Alpha was the worst of them."

Stiles' eyes narrowed. "Why didn't you guys just fight back? From voltron wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?"

Ethan shook his head. "We couldn't. We didn't know how to control it back then."

"Deucalion taught you," Scott realized.

"And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally."

"What about your emissary? They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?"

"All of them except for Deucalion's."

"Morrell, right?" Maggie questioned.

Instead of answering, Ethan let out a cry of pain and gripped his chest. "Ah!"

"What?" Scott asked. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

Ethan shook his head. "Not me. My brother."

He ran off, and they run after him. They saw Aiden readying to hit Cora with a weight. She was on the ground, and Lydia was kneeling beside her. Stiles, Maggie and Caleb ran to help her while Scott and Ethan stopped Aiden. "You can't do this!"