Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"Tyler!"I giggle with a slight squeal as I squirm in his arms. I feel him smirk against my skin as he tightens his hold on me.

"I can't take another second of this, Carter."He mutters as he trails his kisses up my jawline. "I can't take any more conversations that lead to no where and going to bed with you purposely ignoring me. I can't take going another day without holding you or kissing you or just talking to you the way we used to."

"I can't either."I reply quietly. These past few weeks have been awful. Once he hears me, he quickly flips me around so that I'm facing him. A small laugh escapes my lips as I look up at him.

"Carter, I don't know what happened but all I care about is that we get back to normal."He says.

"That's what I want."I say back. "That's all I've been able to think about the past couple weeks."

Tyler doesn't hesitate to press his lips against mine. The number of butterflies in my stomach increases and my heart beats faster. He switches our position so that in lying on my back with him hovering over me. He nips at my bottom lip and I open my mouth to him. His tongue explores every inch of my mouth as I entangle my fingers in his hair.

One of his hands runs down my side, making sure to outline my curves... what little curves I have anyway. Once his hand reaches my hip, he runs it back up. I give him a questioning look when he pulls away but he just smirks at me.

His fingers grasp the collar of my shirt. I find myself even more confused at his actions... that is until he rips the shirt to shreds before I could comprehend what was happening.

"Much better."Tyler smugly looks at me. When I say me, I mean my eyes. He didn't even glance down once the shirt was torn. He knows how insecure I am about my body, but respects me when I'm vulnerable. This all makes me questions his actions but I don't really mind in this moment.

"That was your shirt, you know."I laugh as I look up at him. He just chuckles down at me before trailing kisses down my neck and towards my chest. Suddenly I'm very thankful I decided to leave my sports bra on.

"Carter, you're utterly beautiful."Tyler looks at me in the eyes again. His words comfort my sudden unease. I think he notices my nervousness before he speaks, "I'm not going any farther than this-"

"I trust you."I reply. "I trust you more than anyone."

He waits for me to say anything else, I give him a reassuring nod. I know he won't go any farther. He still seems unsure, so I'm the one that kisses him first.

Tyler takes control of the kiss quickly, his hands gently pull my hair out of the bun I put it in. He likes my hair when it down.

The way his hands feel on my bare skin sends electricity through my veins. Even though he only has his arms wrapped around my waist to hug me close to him, an somewhat innocent touch, it still made me feel as if I was on fire. Especially when he occasionally ran one up my spine or down to my butt. The one that gets to me most is when he moves his hand to my front and ran it all the way up my torso and down to my lower stomach.

He trails kisses down my neck again, circling them around around his mark on my skin - making sure to barely even touch it with his lips. He's teasing me, he knows the effect he has on me. I can tell that he's leaving hickeys all along my neck. Each agonizing touch made the pit of desire in my stomach grow. Pleasure takes over my body and before I can control what happens, my body involuntarily grinds against him.