Ch: 1- goddess of the past.

Mr. Brunner: "And class if you were to look to your left! You will see a statue of one of the most important Goddesses in Greek Myth. She was the youngest Olympian born of Kronos and Rhea, along with her elder twin Zeus she freed her siblings and fought to over throw her father." He said calmly with a gentle grandfather tone.

Mr. Brunner is my Latin and history teacher from a private school for troubled kids called Yancy. Now don't think that this makes me bad, in actuality I am a good student I just have trouble with ADHD and dyslexia along with bad luck.

Oh! My name I Penelope Jackson, daughter of famous author Sally Jackson.

Female Classmate: "Woah she's beautiful!" A girl said.

I looked at the statue and caught myself thinking that she was ok, I mean sure she did look pretty but just slightly.

Mr. Brunner chuckled lightly as he looked back at the statue, "She is, isn't she? Penelope could you please tell us a bit about her?"

I looked at the plate at the bottom of the statue giving a bit of information.

The words quickly started to float around and combine, but I was able to find out her name.

Me: "Her name was... Penelope..." I said quietly.

I mean I knew my name was Greek but I didn't think I was named after a goddess.

I quickly shock out of my stupor as Mr. Brunner gave me a look telling me to go on. I quickly racked my brain on any information he said about her.

Me: "Wasn't she the goddess of life, magic, and beauty?" I asked.

Mr. Brunner nodded as he said, "Yes those are three of her multiple domains. Do you know what she is best known for?" He asked.

A random boy from a higher grade mumbled.

Random Boy: "Aside from being a sexy girl? Probably being a celestial slut!" He whispered to his friends.

I weirdly enough felt my face flush from embarrassment and slight rage to his comment.

Mr. Brunner's eyes narrowed slightly as anger filled his eyes as if he somehow heard that whisper from that far of a distance.

Me: "Didn't she er save an entire kingdom?" I asked.

Mr. Brunner: "Yes the kingdom of Aselies which soon became a kingdom with her as the patron goddess, she saved this city from a horrific monster. She is also known to have kept the peace among the council of Olympus. She is also known as what you kids nowadays would call a lesbian married to the goddess of the moon Artemis." He stated

I looked to the statue of the moon goddess next to Penelope, and I felt myself blush lightly at her.

Once again that teenage boy spoke.

Random Boy: "A little girl on girl action hot! I wonder how many gang bangs those two had." He whispered to his friends who of which laughed.

I really wanted to punch him, but restrained myself. The issue is that I have a large patience so even when annoyed I contain and control it.

Grover however, who was standing right next to me looked just as angry as he turned around and said to him.

Grover: "Dude what the hell! You should treat her with more respect as she is one of the greatest goddess of all pantheons." He whisper yelled.

Random Boy: "As if everyone knows that all female goddesses are practically useless. I mean what do they do? One is a nerd, another runs around playing hunter with a group of little girls, one constantly get's cheated on, another is a full on pushover despite being the 'strongest', another can only farm, one is a literal whore, and she," he says gesturing to the statue' "Looks as if the only divine thing she can do is service a dick." The fourteen year old boy said.