Peter was getting impatient as he told Stiles. "Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favorite prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone. I need Derek and Scott. I need both of them."

"He's not gonna help you." Stiles disagreed with him.

"Oh, he will... because it'll save Allison. And you will, because it will save Scott-- your best friend, whom you know so well, you even have his username and password." Peter told him making Stiles let out a sigh, he started typing again.

"His username is Allison?" Peter asked incredulously, before responding sound appalled. "His password is also Allison?"

"Still want him in your pack?" Stiles asked dryly before looking over at him.

Peter looked away rolling his eyes as Stiles went to GPS track Scott's phone, trying to find Derek.

"Wait, what the... That's where they're keeping him? At his own house?" Stiles asked confused as he looked at the map.

"Not at it-- under it. I know exactly where that is." Peter said backing up the laptop before hearing howling, making him continue. "And I'm not the only one."

"Give me your keys." Peter said turning to Stiles and holding out his hand.

Stiles fumbled to pull them out of his pocket before placing them in his hand. "Careful. She grinds in second."

Peter squeezed them bending all the keys in different directions making them unusable before handing them back to Stiles.

"So, you're not gonna kill me?" Stiles asked as Peter moved towards the car door making him stop and walk back towards Stiles. "Oh, God."

"Don't you understand yet? I'm not the bad guy here." Peter told Stiles.

"You turn into a giant monster with red eyes and fangs, and you're not the bad guy here?" Stiles asked him throughly confused the Peter actually thought he wasn't a bad guy.

"I like you, Stiles. Since you've helped me, I'm going to give you something in return. Do you want the bite?" Peter offered him actually amused by Stiles.

Stiles did a double take before speaking up. "What?"

"Do you want the bite? If it doesn't kill you-- and it could-- you'll become like us." Peter informed it.

"Like you." Stiles said.

Peter began to get impatient as he spoke up again. "Yes, a Werewolf. Would you like me to draw you a picture?" He paused as he took a step closer. "That first night in the woods, I took Scott because I needed a new pack. It could've easily been you. You'd be every bit as powerful as him. No more standing by his side, watching him become stronger, and quicker, more popular, watching him get the girl... You'd be equals. Maybe more."

Peter reached down and grabbed Stiles's arm bringing it near his head he asked. "Yes, or no?"

Peter went it to bite when Stiles jerked his hand away, "I don't wanna be like you."

"Do you know what I heard just then? Your heart beating slightly faster over the words "I don't want." You may believe that you're telling me the truth, but you are lying to yourself." Peter told him as Nyx finally made it out of the Jeep her entire body still aching, her healing significantly slowed down.

"Goodbye, Stiles." Peter got in his nurses old car and drove away.
—————————————————————————
Nyx POV

"Stiles?" I asked looking at him.

"Nyx!" He exclaimed running over to me. "You're okay?"

"Whatever Peter did is wearing off pretty fast." I told him with a small nod. "What happened to Lydia?"