It Had To Be The High School

As soon as we got into the locker room Stiles shut the door behind us.

"Call your dad." Scott said looking at Stiles.

"And tell him what?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know! Anything! Gas leak. A fire. Whatever! If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off." Scott told him.

"What if it doesn't?" I ask making Stiles look at me and nod in agreement.

"Exactly. What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?"

"They have guns!" He said like it was obvious

"Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane-laced bullet to even slow him down, you remember that?" I asked him.

"Then we-we have to-we have to find a way out and just run for it." Scott resigned.

"There's nothing near the school for at least a mile." Stiles told him.

"What if I hold him off?" I offered.

"Uh no! Didn't we just talk about that? You are not dying on me again!" Stiles replied quickly.

"Again? What do you mean again?" Scott asked looking between the two of us.

"She went and got herself shot by hunters to trigger her Phoenix side..."

"Okay not my idea. In hindsight I should have asked more questions." I cut Stiles off. "Can we focus on getting out this this school, please? Because I really don't want to die in here."

"Well, then what about Derek's car?" Scott asked.

"That could work... We go outside, we get the keys off his body, and then we take his car." Stiles thought about it.

"And him." Scott and I said at the same time.

"Fine. Whatever." Stiles sighs.

Stiles reached for the door handle when Scott grabbed his wrist and I threw my arm in front of him.

"What?" He asked

"I think I heard something." I told him.

"Like what?" Stiles asked.

"Quiet!" Scott whispered. "Hide!"

Stiles hurried for the locker opening it and getting inside.

"No, no, Stiles! No--" Scott said before shaking his head and doing the same.

I grumbled to myself as I got into a locker as well. I heard the door to the locker room open, and I put a hand over my mouth to quiet my breathing. I heard Scott make a noise as something passed him, then two locker doors opened.

"Son of a bitch!" The janitor shouted making me open my locker door as well.

"Quiet!" Stiles told him sharply.

"Quiet my ass! What the hell are you trying to do, kill me? All three of you, get out!"

"Will you just listen for half a second, okay--" stiles started before the janitor cut him off.

"Not okay. Get the hell out of here right now." He said grabbing the two of them by the collars of their jackets. I followed behind them.

"God, just one second to explain--"stiles said as we were out in the hallway.

"Just shut up and go!" He said before he was dragged back into the locker room.

He was thrown up against the window blood smearing on it as he screamed. Scott tried to get into the door to help him.