𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭.1

This Is It-era

Another day of rehearsals, and you have been attending to rehearse for Michael's Comeback Tour, which would be his final show in July. There would be a lot to do for a few months to rehearse and prepare for the global travels. You volunteered to join in the dancing and managed to get accepted. 

No one knew that you were dating the king of pop--Michael Jackson, to keep it a secret from the public and the studio. You were timid and had a childish side which Michael adored since you would pout with your cheeks puffing out, which he finds adorable. 

He loves pinching your cheeks and would get jealous if someone touched them. 

"Those are my cheeks!" He pouted. 

You would blush whenever he would say something to you, even when there were other guys in the studio rehearsing for his tour. Since you were one of the back dancers, he does give you some "private" dancing lessons that would be helpful for the upcoming time. 

As of today, rehearsals were starting, and Michael would be doing a long day of rehearsing with the other dancers and the director for the show business Kenny Ortega. The music began, and Michael was focused on not missing any of the lyrics that he had known the song for years, repeatedly playing in his head as he walked around the stage posing and doing little dance moves. You were dancing and posing with the other dancers but then felt something wrong in your stomach. 

While Michael was singing and dancing to practice for the show, he noticed that you looked rather pale when he glanced at you a couple of times. You were trying to keep yourself together, and he next saw you fleeing from position to run off. He continued as the song ended and panted as he looked in the direction you ran off to you. 

You ran to the bathroom and entered to barf out your lunch as you held your stomach leaning against the wall. A few minutes passed, and you got yourself back together and left out of the bathroom. Michael was talking with a few staff, and his eyes met with yours as he excused himself to you. 

"Y/N? Are you feeling all right?" Michael asked, looking at you with complete concern. 

"I'm fine. I might have eaten something to upset my stomach." You replied. 

He nods as he smiles, reaching out to hold your hand and saying, "Since I won't be here tomorrow, I was wondering if we should spend time together at my place. Are you okay with that?" He asked, looking into your eyes, begging like a child. 

"M'kay." You nodded with a smile on your own. 

"Michael! We're ready for the next rehearsal." Said Kenny, who appeared as you both removed your hands quickly, so he didn't notice. 

"I'll be right there!" Michael replied as he watched the director walk away. His attention turned back to you as he smiled at you. "I'll see you later. Kiss me, please." he leaned down at your level since you're relatively short (or if you're taller, that's fine), and you two kissed quickly. 

He turned away and left to go back and rehearse the next song on the list. You were getting yourself straightened up and felt a little bit nauseous. 

You went home to recover from what happened today. Your friend living with you in the shared apartment was making dinner.

"How was today's rehearsal?" She asked, making the meal for the night. 

You dropped your gym bag on the floor, audibly sighing. 

"I feel sick. I don't know what happened, and I didn't finish the dance routine while Michael rehearsed." You replied as you let out a sigh. 

"Have you eaten something bad?" Your friend asked. 

"I thought it would've been it, but the food wasn't old." You replied. 

"Maybe something is going on with your body system. It could probably be a change of some sort." She said. 

"It might be just that, like you said." 

Your friend made a plate for you and asked, "When was the last time you had your period?" You looked up at her and thought about your last period. 

"Hmm...I have no idea." You murmured. 

"Or congratulations." Your friend murmured as you scoffed. 

Well, you didn't believe your friend during your conversation. You still went ot the studio and rehearsed, but you felt sick in the stomach. You hardly ate, but you drank some water and took minimum naps. 

You decided to take a shot to see if you were pregnant. You went to the store and bought a pregnancy test to see if the results would show any signs of it. 

Staring down at the pregnancy test, you silently cursed under your breath. 

It was Positive.