𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

Era-Xscape Era

Money. Everyone is ALWAYS after cash for everything because they see how kind and warm you are towards other civilians. Some have greed in their eyes for wanting more and are too blind to see it. 

Michael had been through those times more than enough to be in the world's public eye under these allegations of liars. The children he came across were liars themselves to be forced by their parents to make up lies about the pop star for doing sexual things. None were true, and there was no evidence to prove them. 

"Liars. Why can't these guys ever get a break?" He shook his head, very displeased that the kids he knew by raising them were now grown to make a false excuse of him. 

The media has gone crazy and spammed each lie after another against Michael. He hated this and how they mistreated him. 

"Mikey!" You called him out, looking for him around the mansion to see if he was around. Micahel heard you coming from downstairs to see you wearing a fabulous outfit. 

The Outfit

"I'm in here, Y/N!" He called over to you as you ran over to your boyfriend, that was reading the newspaper

You skipped over, smiling at him, and he loved to see you right next to him. Every woman Michael ever dated was never like you. You are adorable, funny, childlike (mature), and intelligent. 

"How are you doing, baby?" He pulled you over with one arm wrapped around your waist. 

"I'm pretty good. I was going to say that..." You stopped yourself before seeing Michael reading the newspaper printed out with the headlines, "Wacko Jacko is Being Charged for Wade Robinson's Assault." 

Are you serious?

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Why are you reading that?" You asked. 

Michael sat there in silence, saying, "It's not like it'll change since Wade is making up fake news." 

"Wade? That Wade Robinson who accuses fake news about you and can't even get a life for himself to leave you alone?" You asked, looking at Michael with a serious look in your eyes. 

"Yeah, but you don't have to worry, Y/N." He reassured. 

"I think not!" You turned your heel around to leave out of the living room as Michael furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. 

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Out."

"Out where?" 

"Out to fix this problem." You went over to grab a jacket and the car keys.

Michael got up immediately to go over to you before you could reach the door. 

"Y/N, I think you shouldn't go. Think about what they'll do if you do something crazy?" He warned, looking at you with a worried expression. 

"I don't give a damn, Michael. No one had ever stood up to you or even found the evidence after all these years, even before we started dating. It's 2014, and we need to stop this nonsense!" You were taking a step forward to go around, but he held out his arm to block you.

"I know that your trying to help, but there is no possible way to fix it. You'll have to accept it." He protested. 

You frowned, "Accept the harsh words written by the tabloids. I can still fix it." You folded your arms over your chest as he shook his head. 

"I forbid you to walk out of THIS door." He said, giving you a slight glare.

You looked at him and the door, but another idea came up in your head. 

"Okay, I understand, Michael, and your right. I'm so silly to even think about harming those critics." You did a fake laugh as Michael stared at you, not buying it. 

"Y/N, why don't we do something else? I'm wonderful with that." He said as you took a few steps back from him as tilted his head. "What are you doing?" He asked. 

"You gonna have to catch me first!" You turned your heel around fast to flee down the hallway. 

"Y/N! GET BACK HERE!" Michael shouted. 

Running away to get out of the house was another option to do. Michael was a fast runner, but you ran faster to find the balcony doors were halfway opened. When you opened it, you leaped off the balcony, landing on the tree to slide down. Looking back up, Michael stopped in his tracks from looking down at you. 

"I'll see you later, babe!" You shouted.

"Y/N!" He shouted. 

~

That evening you returned home to your family, and you had a smile on your face. The kids were eating dinner, and Michael sat at the table, taking a bite out of his plate. 

"I'm back!" You chimed. 

"Hi, Y/N; where did you go?" Prince asked. 

"I visited someone, and they seem to have taken my word very seriously." You replied. 

"Y/N, can we discuss this somewhere private?" Michael asked.

"Okay."

As he began to speak, you and Michael left the dining room, "I saw the news today, and I have many questions to ask about it. How did you confront Wade, Martin, and the others against me?" 

You grinned. "It's a secret~." 

"How did you do it?" Michael asked. 

"All I did was to tell him to tell the truth. Otherwise, he would've gotten the worse out of him after I found something about him that he hid from the public." You smirked. 

"I love you so much." Michael wrapped his arms around your form.

"What was the secret?" He asked. 

"I'll show you. It's on DVD, and I made a lot of copies in case he tries to get rid of it." You smirked mischievously.