𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐏𝐭. 2

A/N: Letting you know I will publish four or five chapters. I might upload it on my Archieve.Org my account name is DollyDandelion23.Including other stories I've written up there. Go ahead and check it out!

P.s. Toshiki is MY OC; you'll also see him in the story. 

Y/N P.O.V.

Since Michael had recently learned I was a spy, so he never let me return to Neverland. I felt torn and heartbroken about this huge situation that tore us apart. I stayed at my partner Toshiki's place since he learned what happened that night. 

Everything is just absolute chaos, and we just found important data from Julian trying to get Michael involved. It was lonely and agitating for me to deal with this mess. I've ruined everything.

"Darling, tea is ready," Toshiki announced.

He held a tea tray before me and set it on the coffee table to pour me a cup. 

"Thanks," I sat up on the couch, looking a little dull to take a teacup and blew the liquid before it entered my mouth. 

"How are you?" He asked.

"Trenching," I reply in a dry tone. 

He nods, understanding that my breakup with Michael was hard to overcome. He looked at me with steel eyes as I looked down at my feet. 

"It's not your fault. He wasn't supposed to know unless you wanted to tell him." Said Toshiki. 

"I was going to tell him sooner or later, but I didn't know how he would take it in. He was already pissed at the fact that he thinks I am spying on him for information, but he doesn't know part of the reason why we're taking upon Julian." I replied, huffing out. I sat my tea down and crossed my arms over my chest. 

Toshiki sensed my distress and gave me a pat on the back. He wasn't quite affectionate towards others to provide them with the slightest comfort, but he'll try to make them feel better. 

"Sometimes you don't know how to explain or try to tell the other person the truth. I knew you trusted him enough to keep this a secret." He said as he pulled me close against the hem of his broad chest. 

"Yeah." I quieted. 

"He hasn't fired you yet, did he?" He asked, looking down at me. 

I shook my head. 

"No. He allowed me to work under him, but I must keep my distance from him." I heard a low grunt from the masculine male as he combed his fingers through my scalp. 

"Figures," He mumbled. "The only thing you can do now is trying to talk him out of it." 

"How can I? He doesn't want me around anymore." I hoarsely replied, burying my face into his chest to inhale his cologne scent. 

"Try as many times until he gets annoyed. Prove to him that you weren't doing anything to ruin his fame." He said, pulling me away from his grasp as he rested his hands on my shoulders. "There is still time, and you have to tell him by the end of this week." 

I slowly nodded. 

I wasn't sure if I could tell Michael, but it was worth a shot.

~

This week I planned to tell Michael up close and personal about the situation that happened nights ago. He would brush me off as I tried to approach him whenever possible. I came closer when I had the chance, but the stupid crowd of fans sometimes would get in the way. I felt he was doing it on purpose, but I had to remind myself that he's a worldwide icon for the fans to love.