𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞

Era-This Is It

A/N: I did make a music video 4 years ago with this song to go with Michael, and it was the Off The Wall era. I did a lot more with Michael, sung by Melanie Martinez.

Warning: Angst, Insecurity, Body judging, chubby/plus size!

__

It was practically busy as everyone was preparing to gather people to audition for Michael Jackson's This Is It tour coming in July. You were in line to audition, hoping to get accepted even though your body shape was slightly bigger. 

You were just chubby, but still,l you were a good dancer growing up listening to other artists sing and dance in their music videos. You never gave up that dream to work hard and put much effort into your footwork. 

When the dancer wasn't accepted, you went on the stage, and looking down, you saw Michael seated, chewing on some gum. He was next to Kenny Ortega, who was going to be helping him prepare the show for the upcoming tour. 

You were doing Smooth Criminal and dancing alone without hesitation but felt your body sweating. When it was over, you were surprised to be accepted to be a part of Michael's tour.

__

Now, you had to come every day every week to rehearse to be a part of Michael's tour. At the same time, you were finishing up the choreography for one of Michael's songs. You went over to grab a bottle of water and wrapped a towel around your neck to wipe up your sweat until this one blond girl came over to you. 

"I can't believe you were accepted to be a part of Michael's background dancers." Said the blond girl; she looked at you up and down. 

"Uh...yeah. I worked hard and did my best to get into this role." You said, looking at her with a small smile. 

"Are you sure you can handle it?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" You asked. 

"You are so oversized that your stomach may reveal your rolls. It'll bounce around while you dance, even when we're rehearsing." Said the blond girl, as your smile went away. 

"I-I don't see anything wrong." You muttered. 

"Try to cover it up if anyone would see it." She said, giggling at the end. 

You tried not to cry to hear her say those things about body shaming you because you're exposing your body while dancing. 

"I'll see what I can do." You croaked. 

~

You tried not to expose your body as much during rehearsal, even while dancing around. The more you cover it up, the more insecurity builds up inside your body, making you. 

When you were going to the snack bar, you heard a couple of girls giggling in the corner: the same blond girl who made those rude comments about your body. She was talking with another girl that was laughing at her mean jokes about you, probably. You try not to think about it and feel your eyes watering as you walk away to eat somewhere else private. 

You went into one of the break rooms, and not paying attention, you saw Michael lying on the couch stretching his legs out. 

"Oh..." You gasped as Michael sat on the couch resting after rehearsing for more than four hours. "I'm sorry, Michael. I-I didn't mean to disturb you." You said as he slightly sat up on the couch.

"No, it's alright. Are you resting?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I just needed to get my space away from people." You replied.

He nodded as he moved his body to sit up and have you sit next to him. 

"Oh! You don't have to--"

"It's alright. I don't mind." He said, smiling over at you and making you blush. 

"O...okay." You replied. 

You were sitting next to him silently as Michael sat beside you in silence. He looked over at you as he bit his bottom lip that he liked your body form. You look gorgeous.

"Y/N? Can I ask you something?" He asked. 

"Sure." 

"Why were you crying?" He asked.

"Huh?" 

"Why were you crying?" He repeatedly asked.

You look down, resting your hands on your lap, responding, "I-I don't like my body when I dance around." You explained. 

"Why not?" He asked. 

"It's just that my chubby body moves around when I dance, and I guess it's just in the way of messing up things." You explained, looking up at the artist quite sheepishly. 

"I don't see anything wrong with your body." He said. "You look gorgeous to me." You looked up at him bewildered. 

"But I..." 

"No. I don't see anything wrong with you from watching you rehearse." He commented. 

"Well, thanks for the compliment." You replied.

Michael nudges you gently, saying, "Hey, don't listen to anyone, and it doesn't matter how your body looks. You look like a star in my eyes." He complimented. 

"Thank you, Michael." You said with a shy smile. 

You were about to leave when Michael asked, "Can I have your number?" He asked, looking at you. 

"M-my number? What for?" You asked. 

"So we can hang out together whenever you need someone to talk to." He said, shrugging his shoulders and giving you that gentle smile. 

You blushed, "Oh, okay!" You said, writing down your number as he gave you his. 

"If you ever feel down, we can always talk." He said, with a smile on his face.

~

Extended Ending:

"Mikey~" You whined. 

Ever since you and Michael had that talk, he was always around you. You two bonded quicker than expected, and he enjoyed every moment he had with you. Now, you are both dating secretly, and he wants to stay it like that. 

Michael was cuddling next to you on the couch, laying next to you, giving your stomach a little squeeze. Whenever you both were done rehearsing, he loved to rest his head on your thighs or abdomen. 

"Your so squishy. Like a marshmallow. My marshmallow," He complimented. 

You blush, looking away shyly, "Awe, my little star is a little embarrass." He teased. 

"No~" You giggled. 

"Yes~" He purred. Burying his face into your stomach as he enjoys this kind of comfort.

Here's My Video I did for MJ in high school. I didn't know how to do any good edits like now since I am in college wanting to do some animations while I draw.