Chapter 2 - First Appearance Of Herobrine

I must be dreaming. Well, I dream a lot. It must be something else. Or should I say, Someone else. The person might be stalking me. I have a fan! Okay, I'm totally not fangurling or whatever.

Inhaling, Exhaling. I was so tired. I got up from bed because I heard a loud thump outside. I checked it out and saw a figure. A figure that looked exactly like me! Grey shoes, Blue pants and Cyan shirt. But I saw something different from him compared to me. He has completely plain white eyes! Unlike me, I have black pupils, He doesn't have pupils. He must be copying me... Because I'm so cool! I have a fan! I didn't mean the electric fan. I mean, I'm popular! How odd. I just spawned in this game and I already have a fan.

After all those cheering and shrieking, I walked myself inside my house. I then heard a loud creak near me as I opened the wooden door of my house. As I took a step forward, I heard the bush shake itself. I shook and freaked out. I also heard the wood below was as if it was sucking me down. What could that be? I lifted my other foot to move it in front of my other foot. Basically, I'm walking. And I can tell that weight is pulling me back down. The wood can't take it anymore and it broke into half and sucked me down.

As I yelled and ran around aimlessly, This liquid substance started to spawn! Yes, It's water. What kind of game is this?! Well, Jokes on the one who made this trap. He-, Let's call him Arnold, Arnold tried to drown me, But the water made me think of a plan to escape! I swam upwards and here I am! Back in my own home! I'll cover up the windows and door of my house so Arnold can't get in to my house and kill me.

I can now read the book, Arnold had to kill me.

I walked towards the wooden bookshelf that was just near the corner. I grabbed myself a book because I have a section in my bookshelf where all of the books about, "Arnold". I also have a section where all of the books are about my favorites, Superheroes, Fantasy and about the game.

I walked up to my bed, But I felt something weird. And by weird, I mean it has never happened before. My feet was tingling like crazy! So crazy that I can't even walk! It was so crazy that it prevented me from walking! I shook like an earthquake, I walked in the speed of the turtle. I was so overwhelmed that I fell to the ground and dropped the book and flew under the bed! I yelled in pain and my hands kept moving my toes to remove the numbness. And now the tingling sensation faded.

Well that was embarassing.

I continued walking towards my bed and lie down, I-- Wait, Where's the book? Ugh, It flew under the bed.

Can there be a day I can finally rest without something bad happening to me?

Well, When I crouched down to get the book, Nothing really happened. Finally. No more bad things happening. I stretched my hand as far as I can but I couldn't reach it.

Well, I'd be damned.

Actually, That's not a problem. All I have to do is destroy the bed and get it. Easy. A few seconds later, That's what I did. But wait! The game glitched for a second. The book was looking dark and it was looking like it got stucked in the wooden floor. How strange. Well, My solution on how to get it is keep on bouncing on it and eventually, It'll MAGICALLY pop up in your inventory. Ooohhh... (Magic sound effect before doing the act).

I kept bouncing on it, And after 2 minutes, It arrived in my inventory. Finally. Now I can read. I placed the bed where it's supposed to be and finally the bed met my rectangular - shaped back.

It was the moment of truth. The book finally revealed everything that I needed to know! It showed me what page is about, "Arnold's Powers". It also showed me what page is about, "Arnold's Traits".