and by good i mean very,very bad

________

recap:

When they arrived back at the tourbus, arguing had already ensued. Liam was cursing at Bell, Harry lashing out at Kat, Zayn being cursed in french by Zo, and Niall spitting Irish slurs at Azula who in turn cursed back at him in spanish.

Not know what to do, Moa just pressed down on the horn until they stopped arguing.

Louis and Moa got out, after telling Alice to go inside.
When they were sure she was gone Moa spoke.

"What is going on here?"

_______

"We have a problem." Azula takes over, shoving Niall out of the way. Niall's eyes turn a stormy blue before he was restrained from hitting her.

"What is it this time?" Louis sighs,running his hand through his hair.

"Niall started it! He said that if I died my hair blue it would look ugly." Niall cut in, "Well she said that that's probably why I dye my hair blonde because my actual hair is ugly on my body."

Moa groaned loudly, sliding off of the car she had perched herself on.

"Seriously. This huge argument is seriously over dyed hair?" They nooded reluctantly if not sheepishly. She covered her face with her hand and took a deep breath. Moa looked at Louis with an exasperated face.

"Well for one if you get blue it should be a cool color like sapphire or midnight blue. Not some cotton candy colored bs. it should be classy not Kid's Bop. Secondly," Louis turned to Niall but Moa cut him off.

"Niall, with or without the dye in your hair, you will look handsome nonetheless. And if you ever do find the courage to quit the dye all together, I'll let you know if it looks like shit. In my opinion, with your pretty powder blue eyes and your natural dark brown hair, the two will contrast beautifully. You'll be even hotter than the time you lit yourself on fire during the Night Changes video." Everyone chuckled at that.

"I guess you wouldn't look too bad with your natural hair.." Azula started. "At least if you dye your hair blue it'll match your name this time." Niall chuckles a bit before nodding at her.

"Alls well, ends well." Harry cheers.

"We have rehearsals in a bit." Zayn started. "Yea and we are supposed to be on our way to the studio." Kat interrupts. "Let's go."

They scurry away quickly leaving Louis and Moa with some privacy.

"Do you think the others would be surprised with what I bought you?" Louis eyes the expensive thing on her left hand.

"I don't know... We don't have to tell them right away though. They'll notice it if I never take it off." She laughed when Louis hefted her into his arms.

"Someones getting fit." She giggled.

Louis threw her over his shoulder and smacked her butt.

"Eventually they'll know." He sat Moa down as she spoke.

" But by then it won't matter. So why should it matter now? Its not like anyone's gonna find out." Louis rolled his eyes and smirked at her.

She kisses his puckered lips, promising to text him later and strut away.

___
Azulá

"Cause baby we could be golden, golden, it could be more than you and i " Bell's smooth voice rolled over the track like caramel while Zo belted out the lyrics, her powerful, passionate voice breathing live into each word.