26

I walk down stairs Landon was back I walk over to everyone "oh hey yn" Lizzie said "hey" I said. "Yn" Caroline said I turned around my eyes widen "m-mom" I said she throws a note at me "YOU HAPPY NOW?" She screamed "you said you mom was dead" Josie said "because she is" I said in shock "m-mom what are you" I said caroline whispers come on to the super squad, they go with her but hope stayed behind to make sure I was ok, "your whole life feel apart because of this, your father hates you because of everything that you have done!" My mother said "Alice" Alaric said "you have done this to her all I wanted was to keep her and check and protect her!" Alice said "why is it suddenly so important for everyone to keep me in check!" I screamed "because I don't want you to be. What everyone thinks you are!" Alice said "what? A monster?!" I asked "sorry to disappoint you mom, but last time I check. I was still a vampire!" I said "yes, but I wish you didn't have to act like one!" Alice screamed "I am not Amy!" I said "so how about you stop trying to turn me into her!" I screamed "with you and Hope trying to protect me! I can't" I said "ofc! Ofc you dated a girl and make it fall apart! Because you didn't learn after James! And Cassie, and maya, and everyone else!" Alice screamed "Omg! Your seriously comparing Hope to my ex gfs and bfs!" I said "your 18 and you have had what like 12-13 in 4 in years!" Alice said I rolled my eyes "you really are worse!" I said "and yet you still wonder why we made you do everything for us, because you where so un mature and ungrateful!! So careless with your life!" Alice said I rolled my eyes "heard that so many times mom, sorry I'm the disappointment child!" I said "and this is why no one liked y-" alice was about to say but she vanished, "thank you" i said "ya" Josie said hope looked at me I shrugged "it's fine, I'm fine" I said to hope, she was giving me her worried faced. "Hope,.  I promise" I said "alright, then, but if you need anyone to talk to come find me,.you know where my room is... we might not be dating anyone but taht does not mean you can't come to me when ever you need something or when ever something happened or just need someone to talk to" hope said I smiled "thank you, and I will" I said hope smiled and I went over to her and hugged her. She left I wanted her back, but she broke up with me because I said 'I love you' which mean she never loved me back.... But yet she does not want me, most likely already is dating someone new by now...