22

I'm at a party. There is music, food, drinks, and lots of people, also people singing. Hope is still trying to fight the monsters so while they are doing that im trying to forget life, I'm dancing and having the time of my life, "this guy said this is for you" someone said pointing at the guy he waved and smiles at me I roll my eyes "what are you doing here" I asked "well hope called you many times said you where not answering so she asked if I could find you, checked the school where not there so you had to be at the party" klaus said I roll my eyes "well you can leave now!" I said "yes we can" klaus said "what no! You!" I said "you have had way to many drinks" klaus said "I'm a yk what" I said "ya but this is a supernatural bar" klaus said "oh that's why I feel numb" I said klaus guides me back to the school, they where back "find her I see" hope said "ugh" I said "great!" I said "ok let's get you to bed" hope said, Hope took my hand and brought me to bed, when we got to my room Hope lit me in my bed and before she could turn around I grabbed her arm and kissed her she smiled and pulled away "I'll see you tomorrow when your not drunk" hope said "ok" I said hope smiled and kissed my forehead and left.