23

I'm sitting looking out my window "hey" Lizzie said I turn around "hey what's up" I asked "it's hopes birthday today, where throwing her a surprise birthday party, you think you can distract her?" Lizzie asked "um why would you think I can distract her?" I asked "your her gf" Lizzie said "fine" I said "what time is the party" I asked "8 pm" Lizzie said "ok" I said I walked to hopes room I had to keep her distracted for 4 hours "hey" hope said "hey" I said I closed the door "what up? You ok?" Hope asked "oh um no I'm fine" I said "you sure, cuz you have that sad face on" hope said I look at her "hope I'm fine, now let's have a movie night!" I said hope looks at me "ok, let me go get some popcorn" hope said "no!" I said "why?" Hope asked I was trying to make up something real fast "because I'm trying to lose weight!" I said hope looked at me "you don't need to lose weight love" hope said I was fine with my body, but yet I could not think of anything. "I- ok" I said "now I'm gonna go get the popcorn!" Hope said I grabbed hopes arm and pulled her to me and kissed her she kissed me back I kept on kissing her "ok um" hope said pulling back "what's going on" hope said "nothing what do you mean" I asked "nvm" hope said "ok" I said "here let's watch a movie now" I said "ok" hope said giving up on the popcorn we sat down and watched the movie after the we watched ther and it was time for me to bring her down for her party so we walked down "now you want the popcorn after we finsished the" hope started to say "surprise!" Everyone said hope smiled "I didn't tell you it was my birthday" hope said "ik" i said "it was all the twin, they just wanted me to distract you" I said "oh" hope said she kissed me I kissed her back she went off and danced with the twins while I sat down on the couch and just watched her having fun wondering why she would ever chose me....