12

I walk down stairs "hey can we talk for a minute" Lizzie asked "ya sure" I said "thought you guys made up?" Hope asked "we did don't worry" Lizzie said, I walked with Lizzie to alarics and Caroline's office "ok why am I here" I asked "we talked to the school bored" Caroline said "ok so" I said "they said its fine for you to stay here" Caroline said "hold, you said I could stay here" I said "and you are" Caroline said "you are but since you where human we didn't know" lizzie said I roll my eyes "what ever" I said walking out

-later-

im in my room, "hey" Josie said "can I have some of your blood" I asked "why" Josie said "I need to turn into a vampire" I said "Wait what? why" Josie said "because, thats the only thing that me and hope will work, the only thing that will make me fit here!" I said "thats not true" Josie Said "besides.. hope has a boyfriend" Josie said "what" I said "hope has always had a boyfriend his name is Landon. how have you not know about this" Josie said "im such an idiot ofc a girl like her would be dating someone" I. said Josie looks at me "yn, look. you don't need to be a vampire to fit here.. you already do" Josie said. and she walked away. I took a deep breath..... I got up and walked to lizzie and Josie room "have room for one more" I asked. "ill go get the ice cream" lizzie said I smiled. as she left Josie looked at me.. "look if your plotting something you know I would help-" Josie said I laughed "no, not plotting something" I said laughing she smiled lizzie walks back in with the ice cream "I think were all having a bad huh" lizzie said "ya" me and Josie said at the same Time. we just sat on lizzie bed and just ate the ice cream and talked... about all of our feelings it was nice..