"I know Steve is cheating on you with me." She said. Was she deaf? "Are you serious?" I asked. "Yea, I am," She said folding her arms, she was drunk. "I am his sister, dumbass," I say, she stumbled back as if she tripped on something. "Hey what's happening, Baby?" Eddie asked me.

"Nothing, Steve's girl is just dumber than she looks," I say. "Nothing I can't handle." 

Then the girl pushed my door open, I and fell backwards, I didn't fall to the ground but she pushed me back. "What the hell?!" I screamed. "Get out!" I yelled at her. "No, I am gonna tell Steve that you are cheating on him," She said defiantly. "Steve!" I howled. "What?" 

"Your girl thinks you and I are dating, how drunk did you get her?" I asked. "Oh, yeah, about that she is high and drunk, I didn't get her high she came super stoned, and I gave her a beer." He said. "Dude-" Eddie said, then I cut him off.

"Why would you do that?" At this point, everyone was in my room and it was getting hard to breathe. "Everyone get out!" I screamed, Steve grabbed the girl's wrist and lead her out. I fell back on my bed and exhaled loudly.

"Do you want me to leave too?"

 "No of course not, I am sorry I yelled, I hate people sometimes," I say. He was sitting up at the top of my bed, like where the pillows go. I crawled up to him and I laid my head in his lap. "I am sorry for the meltdown I had about Billy earlier," I say.

"It's fine, what did he even do to you?" He asked. "He would get angry out of nowhere and just be terrible. When he was angry he would do things like throw me against the wall, not pin, throw, like if you were to pick me up and hurl me at the wall. One time he had a nail sticking out of the wall, he didn't know, and he threw me," I said, I got up a bit, and then I pulled up my bra a bit on my back and showed him the scar.

"That is terrible," He held my bra up and smoothed over the scar. "I know, I am just a little traumatized," I nervously laughed. "Is that one of the reasons Steve doesn't want you to talk to anyone?" 

"Yeah, He got over it and I think that he knows you wouldn't do that," I lay my head back down, and look up at him. "You have chocolate button eyes, I love them," I say. "I hope that's not the only thing that stands out about me," He said, moving some of my hair out of my face.

"No, of course not. Your hair is awesome, better than mine. I think you very are handsome, I hope that's enough, I could probably find some more if I thought a little harder," I say while getting up and sitting next to him. I started to play with his hair, he was like zoned out or something.

He took my hand that I was twirling in his hair and held it for a moment, he was looking at our hands. He looked up at me and said, "Do you really think I have better hair?" 

"Yes, yes I do," I laughed. "Well, I think you have prettier eyes, so there." He said. He gave me the, Haha I won, look. "I am tired," I say, I got up and went to my bathroom and got my radio off the counter. "Is anyone up still?" I asked while walking back to the bed. 

"Yn, where have you been?" asked Mike, "I know where she was," Max said, I knew max knew, she seemed to know everything, her mom saw me, apparently Max was living with Billy while her mom and her dad lived in the trailer park. "I have been at Eddie's the last two and a half days," I said. Then Dustin butted in "I KNEW IT. I knew you guys were totally gonna fall in love," 

I laid down. "Is Eddie with you currently?" Dustin asked. I held the button down and put the walkie in front of Eddie's face. "Yeah Man," Eddie said, then Eddie laid back and played with his wrings.

"Anyway, I will be at school tomorrow. Wait what's today?" I ask. "It's Tuesday," Max said. It felt longer than that. "Ok, I will be there then-" 

"No she won't," Eddie said over me. "Yes I will," I say looking him straight in the face. I realized that I was still holding the button down. Shit. "Hey, guys I am gonna go, love you all, good night," I said, then I turned it off. 

"What do you mean I am not going? I can't just drop out of school because I embarrassed some dude," 

"Ok, well then I am in most of your classes. Do you have any with Jason?" Eddie asks. "No, unless you are one of the people who counts lunch as a subject," I reply. "Ok, then we can go," He says, Laying down all the way. 

Is he serious? 

"Are you kidding me? Your joking right? Was that all? So I could have gone to school yesterday?"
"Yeah, I guess, I honestly just wanted to hang out with you," He said. "Ok well, I am going to bed," I was a little frustrated at him, why wouldn't he have just let me go?

I laid down and turned away from him. I fell asleep soon enough.

 I fell asleep soon enough