I told you no...

We got out and walked in. "Hey, so your brother called you Cup Cake. Why did you act annoyed?" Eddie asked. "Well, I think I'm not a child, and he should call me by my name," I answered. "Well, I think it's a cute nickname and you should let him call you by it."

            "Well I don't, but I need to call him, and tell him you didn't murder me yet." I chuckled. "the phone is over there." he pointed out.

            "Thanks,"

I walked over to the phone and put in our home number. A girl picked up, Robin. "Hello?" Robin asked. "Hey Robin, It's Yn, could you get Steve?"

                  "Yea, of course, STEVE YOUR SISTER IS ON THE PHONE!" she said. I heard running down the stairs, then on the tile in the kitchen.

"HEY, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" Steve asked yelling and hurting my ears. "I'm at Eddie's, I mean, you told me I could go,"

                             "Well, I didn't know that,  it's like 6:30," Steve said irritated. "I don't usually go to bed until twelve." Then I brought Eddie into it, "Hey Eddie do you mind if I stay the night?" I ask. "Nope, don't mind at all" Eddie answered. "No, no, no, no, you can not stay there." Steve butted in. "Well, Eddie said I could," I said. "I told you no..." Steve trailed off.

                           "I always have an extra pair of clothes at school, so I'm set," I say. "UHHHHG FINE, but Cup Cake If you need anything call me, I will be at home all day tomorrow."

"Ok, thank you, Steve, I Love you," I said. "I love you too, bye."
     "Bye," I said, then hung up.

A/N: Oml This was so small haha sorry. Just wanted to be able to post something I guess.

 Just wanted to be able to post something I guess