Sorry

*************YN'S POV*******************

"Yes, I'm sorry but can we talk about this later?" Steve asked me, motioning toward Eddie.

"If we don't talk now, we most likely won't talk ever. We live in an orbiting ball, that could explode anytime at any moment." I say frustrated. "Hey look I can leave, ok?" Eddie says backing up toward the door.

              "No, Eddie, look you can go up to my room, it's up the stairs two doors down to the right, Is that ok?" I ask. "Sure, if anything goes wrong tell me, or if you want me to go home, I will," Eddie says going up the stairs.

I started to wipe the streaming tears off my face. "Hey, look so I'm sorry I was such an ass, and I will try to better myself." He said.

            "You sound like you got that from a show," I say, my voice cracking.

"I- I did actually." He says. "Is Eddie like your new best friend, or something?" Steve asks.

"No, not yet anyway, and if we were dating already, what would you have done?" I ask.

"Probably nothing, I obviously can't control you anymore, You have now got a mind of your own." He says, laughing at the end.

            "Me and Eddie slept in the same bed last night before you freak out. He didn't have an extra one, he was originally gonna sleep on the floor but I told him no." I say laughing. "We stayed apart, I swear, I just felt like I needed to tell you," I added.

"Ok, I honestly didn't expect that, I think I get to add that to the most random things you have said to me," He says. "But if you two ever want to date, I give you both full permission." He adds.

"Really?" I ask. "Yes," He says walking over to me for a hug. "He seems really nice, he also seemed like he was about to beat my ass when he thought I hit you, those are my reasons," He whispered in my ear.

"Thank you," I whisper back.