Why me?

I woke up a while later, I wasn't sure what time it was when we went to sleep, but it was now like 6:40 pm. The movie I put on was over so It had been over two hours. I felt someone's arms tighten around me. Eddie.

"Hey, Princess," He whispered in my ear, he sounded so tired.

"Hi," I said, I sounded tired too. "You sound tired," I say.

"You do too," He says, turning me around to face him. "You very beautiful, you know that?" He said.

"You're just tired, wait till your awake, then you will run away screaming," I say, giggling. "No, I don't think so," he said. "Chill out, it's been two days." I say "Not that I mind," I add.

"Are we still going to go to my house? Oh shit, I have to be there anyway, Chrissy wants drugs," He says.

         "Ok, wait? Chrissy Cunningham? Are we gonna pick her up?" I asked, getting up and out of his arms.

"Do, you have a phone book?" Eddie asked me, sitting up on my bed. "Yeah, hold on," I said, getting into one of my drawers and pulling out a thick heavy phone book.

I opened It up and looked for C. "Cunningham, Cunningham, Cunningham!" I said Finding Chrissy's dad, Phillip Cunningham.

"Ok, She lives on 82 Popular Tree Road," I say, while writing it down on a notepad.

I went over and grabbed my favorite hoodie, and I walked out, with Eddie following close behind. Then he sped up and opened the front door for me.

"Hey, Hey, where are you guys going?" Steve asked.

"We are going to pick up Chrissy, and we are gonna hang out at Eddie's," I say, turning to face him.

      "Ok, be safe, please!" He said while we walked out the door. Eddie sped up again and opened my door for me, and shut it too. When he got in I said, "I can open my own door, Thanks for opening it anyway," I smiled at him.

*****TS. TO CHRISSY'S******

When we nocked no one answered so we went in, and right there floating in the air was Chrissy Cunningham.

"Oh. My. God, Eddie I need you to close your eyes please and stay out of my way," I say.

"WHY THE HELL IS SHE UP THERE?!" Eddie said, he was already visibly shaking. I ran up to Chrissy's room and got her favorite song, Her headphones, my WalkMan was in my hoodie already. I got the song in and went over to her and put them on her she was almost to the second floor so it was easy to get to her.

"Eddie, get ready to catch her, please?" I say my voice a little shaken.

"Ok, OH, Ughhg," He said as he caught her.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, please don't hurt me," Chrissy was saying as she fell.

"Hey, Chris you're ok, Eddie has you now," I say, as I ran over to comfort my terrified friend.

"Wait, what?" Chrissy said opening her eyes.

"What just happened?" Eddie asked me.

"Hey, Chrissy can you tell me what you saw?" I ask. "Red vines, the creel house, you know that house? It was all boarded up, and this tall figure, he was human but with vines all over him, but his hand, his left hand it was long," She says as she started crying. Eddie looked at me, and all I could see was "Help me," In his eyes.

"Ok, well Chris, You were hallucinating. So I played some music to wake you up," I said in a, don't worry, voice. 

"Ok, so I'm safe?" She asks.

"Yes," Eddie says quickly. "Now can we go?" He adds he looked like he wanted to cry, maybe he was just scared, I was when I figured out stuff like this even existed. "Yes, Have a good rest of your day, Chrissy," I say, grabbing Eddie and helping him put Chrissy down.

We got to the car and Eddie opened my door for me, and once he got in, the questions started flooding at me.

"Why was she in the air? How did you know she was gonna fall? Why did music help? What just happened to her? What was the thing she saw? Was it the same thing that you and Will saw?" Eddie asked, looking into my eyes for answers.

"Well, I can't answer all your questions now, but I can answer those, on the way to your house," I say.

"Ok," he said as he pulled out of the driveway.

"First, She was in the air because she was being possessed. I knew she was gonna fall because she was in the air, and I was getting her unpossessed. Music distracted her and the demon that was possessing her. Last but not least, she saw 001, or Henry Creel. That's why she was in the Creel house," As I finished, We pulled into his spot. He got out and opened my door, and waited for me to get out. When I got out he wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me into his trailer.

"He can't get you or me, Well actually, Have you seen a grandfather clock that wasn't there before or after you saw it?" I ask.

"No." He said looking at me weirdly. "Ok, Chrissy told me about it so I assume that was a sign or something," I said.

"Babe? I'm tired... Oh my god, I'm sorry, that's weird, I can't believe I just said that," I said putting my face in my hands. Why me? Why did I have to mess up?

"Hey, your fine, It is only fair, I call you nicknames all the time," He said taking my hands out of the way of my face. "That was weird, I didn't even have your permission," I say shaking, my head at myself. 

"It's honestly fine you can call me that, I don't mind. Plus I wanted to ask you if you want to be my Girlfriend anyway," He says, looking at me sheepishly. "Of course, Steve asked if we were dating yet, he is so here for it," I said, laughing.  

"Ok, so now you can call me babe with no shame," He said, chuckling to himself. I knew he just said he was gonna ask me to make me feel better, and it worked.

"Ok. Well, I'm tired, I always am," I say looking at him with puppy eyes. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room. He lays down and pulls me on top of him. "Your warm," I say hugging him.

"And your cold." He says. 

"Oh, I'm sorry," I say, pulling away, He pulled me back again. 

"It's ok, I don't care." He said.