5

Gideon laughed and Camden kept telling him the shitty jokes that happened at the bar. "And the fuck we were doing there standing like statues. I almost pissed in my pants when I saw the buff man pull out his gun and started firing everywhere. It hit the chandelier above us."

"The confession guy must've really pissed him off," Cyrus said.

"He did, he cried for mercy, man. I don't ever think he would go around the bars and ask for a college confession."

"That was shit," Gideon said, shaking his head as he laughed.

Gideon turned his head when he heard someone call Sage. He watched as Sage stopped walking and smiled brightly, hugging the guy. There was a surprised look on her face and she started speaking with him.

"That's Elwen, he transferred three days ago," Cyrus said.

It's been two weeks since the party night. Two weeks since, Gideon pumped himself in the common washroom thinking about Sage. Two weeks since, he touched Sage.

They ignored each other. There were tons of photos and videos of them on their campus board on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. He downloaded a few pictures and one video which had clarity. He loved the pictures and videos of them.

"She is going to Lacock this week," Camden said.

"How do you know?"

"She posted on her Instagram saying she would be uploading the train journey." Gideon snorted, not understanding why she was obsessed with her camera and Youtube.

"With her friends?"

"That's inside news which I don't have any idea of," Camden says, looking at his watch.

"Time for swimming class, boys." Camden and Cyrus got up with their bags.

Gideon glanced at Sage once before leaving with the boys. He needed to go home for the weekend to attend the family dinner. On weekends, the seniors are allowed to go out or visit their homes and return on Monday morning.

*

Sage watched the screen while Tariq worked on the editing. "What do you think?"

"It's good, I like the base," Sage said.

"Yes, we will do a bit of editing at 009-023."

"Sure."

"Congratulations on 600k subscribers," Sage greeted him and Tariq smiled.

"Thank you. I'm throwing a party this weekend. I will send an invitation to the Snapchat group."

"Ugh, I'm afraid I won't be able to join you guys." Tariq tilted his head to look at her. "Why?"

"I'm going to my grandparents' village, to meet them."

"Oh, you won't be back on Sunday night?"

"No, I will be returning on Tuesday," Sage says, crossing her arms. "Next time, we will go to a pub."

"Okay."

*

Gideon got dressed in black trousers, a knitted black sweater underneath he wore an ironed white shirt. He put on his watch and brushed his hair while he waited for his sister to answer his call.

He would be leaving school and catching a bus to meet them. His father would've asked him to catch a cab, but Gideon would much prefer bussing over a taxi.

When she finally answered his call, he sighed. "Hey."

"Hey, Gideon. How are you?"

"I'm good and how's everything going on?"