Chapter nine

Hiii everyone,

I'm sorry for the long wait. I didn't had any inspiration for the next chapter but luckily I did yesterday. So here is chapter nine! For those who read it, comment and voted and added my story to their lists: thank you so so much! It means the world!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤

- Back to the group –

Bsf POV

It was 10 am the next day and Corroded Coffin and I gathered by the front door of Hawkins Police Station. Shortly after standing by the door Jim's car pulled up. He rolled his window down and spoke to us.

''Okay everyone, get in.'' Hopper said.

We did as we were told and got in the car.

Hotwire here we come.

We arrived and Jim led the way to the car rental place and walked inside.

We saw a young guy behind the counter. Maybe in his late 20s. I was not going to lie. He looked very cute.

Girl snap out of it. I got no time for flirting. First need to get my yn back.

Otherwise, what's the point of finding love and have no one to gossip about it to.

First yn, then this fine thing. ''I'm proud of you'', I said to myself as I mentally patted my shoulder.

''Welcome to Hotwire, how can I help you?'' His name card said Tom.

''Hello Tom. I'm Chief Jim Hopper and we wanted to ask you about a car you rented to someone. It's a black van.'' Hopper said.

''Okay let me check the computer.'' Tom was tapping on the keyboard and looked rather focused as the pupils of his eyes looked left to right and back quickly as he scans his computer.

''Okay so we have 11 black vans here and we rented out 5 of them in the last month. We expected to have them all back by the end of the week.'' Tom said while looking at us.

''Do you have a list of names of everyone who has rented those vans?'' Hopper asked.

''Yes I do. Let me print their information.'' Tom walked to the back and came back with a piece of paper in his hand.

Hopper took the paper and turned to us. ''The five names were; Allen Johnson, Travis McCall, Louis Bolden, Rick Nixon and Sam Scott.'' Hopper red while he was thinking hard. I could hear his brain working overtime to figure out if he knew any of those names.

''Wait Rick Nixon?'' Gareth spoke confused.

''Yes why? Do you know him?'' Hopper asked while walking over to Gareth.

''Yeah he was Eddie's sup.....substitute kind of teacher who helped him with his homework. He's not a teacher but did help him like a teacher would.'' Gareth had cold sweat running down his back. He didn't want to bring Eddie in trouble for dealing drugs back in the day. Everyone at Hawkins knew you could count on Eddie for drugs. Mostly weed.

''Okay do you know where Rick lives?'' I turned to Gareth.

''Yeah, he use to live by the lake house near Lover's lake.'' Gareth said.

''Okay let's go. Tom thank you. If Rick shows call me immediately.'' Hopper said as he walked towards the exit.

''No problem, I will. Good luck.'' Tom waved us all goodbye. He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

I'll come back for you Tom my love, first need to find your sister-in-law.

What.

We all said goodbye to Tom and walked outside to Hopper.