Chapter two

Chapter two is more like a part 2 from chapter one. That's why this chapter is shorter. I hope you'll enjoy!

Eddie POV

Our final show had ended. What a great tour it was. And what was even greater is that we played our last show at the place where it all began. I have great memories of the Hideout. To let us play here every Tuesday was so kind of them.

We all walked backstage. It was more of a storage room of all the drinks they store here but they did their best to make it feel like a back room.

''We did it boys! Man it feels good to be home after all this time.'' I said to the group. I high fived them all. We all looked like a hot sweaty mess. I love those boys a lot. We have been through a lot. The best of friends a man could wish for.

''We sure played one hell of a show!'' Gareth said proudly. He sat on a soundbox to rest his feet.

''I'm getting a drink. Does anyone else wants something?'' Jeff said while walking towards the bar out front.

''No thanks man.'' Gareth and I said in unison.

''Yes please. Thanks'' Don said while raising his hand.

''I'm going to have a quick smoke. Be right back!'' I said to the group. I deserved a damn cigarette after playing one hell of a show. The best one we ever played if you asked me.

I arrived outside and grabbed my pack of cigarettes from my front pocket inside my jacket. As I lit one, I looked up to what was in front of me. My eyes landed yn. I knew my eyes weren't playing tricks with me. I saw her in the front row. Yn and I haven't talked really but she seems like a nice person. She's treating every costumer in the Hide-out with respect and always worked hard. She also looked very cute. A very beautiful young woman.

I finished my cigarette and decided to walk over to her. But then out of nowhere three men in all black jumped her and threw her in the back of a van. It looked like a van I've seen before.

''HEY! LET HER GO! DON'T TOUCH HER!'' I ran over and punched two of those men to the ground.

I ran to the van to get yn when suddenly the back of my head started to hurt a lot. I grabbed the back of my head and I saw blood on my hand. I felt dizzy and before I knew it I hit the ground.

I heard a loud ringing in my ear. I hear someone's voice vaguely.

''Seems like my plan worked. Put his ass in the van.'' He said as someone lifted me up and threw me in the back. My vision went black.