Chapter seven

Bsf's POV

Corroded Coffin and I were driving through Hawkins. Gareth stopped the van at the police station and Gareth was leading the way. Gareth walked inside and walked straight to the main office where he saw the person who he just needed.

''Hopper!'' Gareth said while leaning on his desk.

''What's going on kid?'' Hopper asked.

''We've got a problem. Can we talk?'' Gareth asked.

''Okay come on in and take a seat everyone.'' Hopper suggests at the chairs as we all took one and sat.

We had our concert at the Hideout tonight and after that Eddie went outside for a smoke, but he never came back.'' Gareth said.

''And my best friend yn was also outside but now there's not one sight of her. I'm afraid something happened to them.'' I added to what Gareth said.

''That's not good. How can I help?'' Hopper looked at us.

'' We saw a street camera right outside the hideout. It directly points to the front door. We want to see if it maybe captured something happening.'' I said.

''Okay we have the CCTV footage room in the next room. Come with me.'' Hopper stood up and walked out of his office. Everyone followed Hopper to the CCTV room.

''Hopper? What's going on? Who are they?'' The CCTV worker asked. She had huge glasses on and had big blonde curly hair. She looked very smart.

''The introduction can wait Lily. I need footage of tonight on Lighting Road.'' Hopper said.

''Street where the Hideout is?'' Lily asked.

''That's the one.'' Gareth said.

''Okay. At what time are you looking at?'' Lily asked while finding the correct street camera.

''After 9 PM'' Gareth said.

Lily was typing fast and clicked all sorts of taps on her computer and after a short while the front door of the Hideout was showing on the screen.
My eyes went wide when I saw yn standing there.

''Hey that's yn!'' I said while pointing at the computer screen.

''No sight of Eddie though.'' Gareth sighted.

''Lily can you fast forward a bit?'' Hopper asked.

Lily presses the forward button and the group saw a van stopping and men coming out of it.

''Stop! Rewind the tape until the van stops.'' Hopper said.

The guys, Lily and Hopper and me witnessed what happened.

We saw three men approaching yn and putting a black bag over her head. One of the men lifted her up and threw her in the back of the van.

Then we saw Eddie running towards yn.

''That's Eddie!!'' Gareth said shockingly.

We all watched Eddie running to yn and fight of two men. He managed to hit them both to the ground. Then we witnessed Eddie being hit on the back of the head by the third man who threw yn in the back of the van. A man was hovering over Eddie. It seemed like he said something to him. The two men he punched to the ground stood up and lifted Eddie up and threw him in the back of the van as well. The van then drove off.

'' Wait wait, I saw something on the side of the van.'' Jeff said while waving his index finger towards the computer.

Lily rewinded the tape and paused. She zoomed in on what looked like a logo.

''I know that logo. That's the Rental Car place in Hawkins. It's called Hotwire.'' Jeff said.

''Good catch there kid. It's our best shot at finding them since the license plate is covered. Thank you, Lily!'' Hopper said. He walked out of the room and we all followed him.

''So what are we going to do now?'' I asked.

''Well Hotwire is closed now. It opens at 9 AM tomorrow.'' Jeff said.

''Okay come back here tomorrow at 9 and we'll drive to Hotwire.'' Hopper said.

''We will thank you Hopper.'' Gareth said.

We all went outside and walked back to the van.

''Can we offer you a ride home bsf?'' Gareth asked me.

''Yes please. If that isn't much of a problem to you all.'' I said.

''Not at all. We will pick you up tomorrow to drive to the police station to meet Hopper. What time works for you? Gareth asked.

What a sweet guy.

''8:45 am works. It's only a 10-minute drive from my place to the police station.'' I said.

''8:45 it is. Hop in. Let's get you home.'' Gareth said while holding the door open.

I hopped in and we drove off to my place.

We arrived to my place and I took my seatbelt of.

''Thank you guys. See you tomorrow. Try to have a good sleep yeah?'' I said while getting out of the van.

''No problem. We will try. Sleep well. See you tomorrow!'' Gareth said.

''Goodnight bsf!'' Don and Jeff said in unison.

''Goodnight everyone. See you tomorrow'' I said.

I waved them all goodbye as I saw them drive off.