Chapter six

Short chapter I know. But this time with the POV of the group so I hope you'll find that fun. Enjoy! Don't forget to vote, like and comment. I love interacting with you in the comments. I appreciate all the love and support! 🖤

- Back at the Hideout –

Gareth's POV

I've looked everywhere for Eddie but I couldn't find him. It was not like him to leave without telling at least one of us. A smoke doesn't take him this long normally.

''Hey, has anyone seen Eddie? It has been over an hour and he's still not back.'' I asked the band.

''Maybe he's talking to some fans outside?'' Jeff shrugged.

''No I've checked the front and back. He's nowhere to be found.'' I said

I saw a girl that looked like she was around our age. She looked at us as if she wanted to come to us. To my surprise she walked up to us.

''Excuse me? Hi, I'm bsf. My best friend y/n and I were at your show tonight and I heard Eddie is missing? Well so is yn.'' She said.

''Yeah he went out smoking but that was over an hour ago.'' I tell her.

''yn went outside too an hour ago. She would always tell me if she went to go somewhere else. To leave like this was nothing like her.'' She said in a panicked way.

''You think they might went somewhere together?'' I thought rather out loud.

''And not letting us know? No way!'' Jeff said.

''Jeff's right. Yn wouldn't either. My gut is telling me something happened to them.'' Bsf said.

''Let's go outside and look for something. Maybe they dropped something?'' I said.

''Good idea buddy. Let's go.'' Jeff said as we all went outside and started to look around for clues. Anything that could lead us to a hint of idea where those two went.

''Hey guys, look!'' Bsf said while pointing up. We all looked up to the street camera bsf was pointing at. ''Hopefully our answer is captured in there.''

''I might know someone who can help us with that. Let's go!'' I said while getting in our tour van.

Hold on Eddie and yn.

We're going to find you.