I just wanted a few days with my parents but he couldn't give me that. What he had given me in the first place?

Stopping in my tracks, I went back to my room, praying Papa could use his resources to help me but how far would his hand extend?

He is just a simple business, we are normal people without having any controversy let alone to have a criminal history. We cannot fight the man who had everyone's strings in his palm.

'He is the Black Death, for fuck's sake!'

Thankfully, Sebastian didn't come for the rest of the day but I could feel this tribulation growing strong.

I just want my life back...

The next day, I was in the hall, hugging my knees close to my chest as the cop Papa had called was standing behind me. I could have gone back but he was not letting me.

I remained like this, shutting my eyes tightly but my heart literally stopped when I heard the sound of familiar footsteps approaching me followed by that thick scent, stealing my energy.

Looking up immediately, I saw Sebastian coming with a growl lingering over his face with Dave and Jacob and a few other men behind him.

He was in his usual attire. The gray waistcoat and black shirt without a tie and two buttons opened. His sleeves folded perfectly followed by pure austerity.

My eyes widened in appall, standing up immediately, I looked up at him, curling my toes to calm my worry.

"S-Sebastian." I whispered his name in a low, frightened tone, shivering a little when his large form stood before me, draining my energy.

His stern orbs scanned me from top to bottom, grimace lingering on his face, demanding obedience.

"Come with me." He commanded, motioning me with one finger to follow him and without further resistance, I gulped. Taking a step as he moved back, resting his hand in his pocket, enhancing his dominance.

"She is not going anywhere with you." But, Papa's voice came, pulling me back, standing before me to protect me like a shield.

Stopping in his tracks, he turned to me slowly, raising his one eyebrow perfectly. Waiting for my reaction but Papa had always protected me... And I hoped this time too.

At my lack of reaction, Sebastian ordered, "Dave."

"Yes, Boss." With a nod, he stepped forward, motioning to the cop Papa called to follow him who obeyed without further questioning. It was clear that he was the one who told Sebastian in the first place.

That cop didn't hesitate once and went along with Dave, amplifying my dread. Damn corrupted.

"You have already made our private matter public enough. Now come with me quietly." Sebastian ordered, taking a step towards me, terrifying me.

"I said my daughter is not going anywhere! Get the hell lost!" Father yelled, putting his hand in the air to stop him from advancing but it was only increasing his rage.

"Sebastian, please." I whispered, shutting my eyes, holding Papa's shirt from behind, on the verge of crying.

"You have hurt my daughter enough now. Leave! We don't want you anywhere near her! She won't go with you!" Papa continued, holding my hand tightly for reassurance but his very presence overcame it. Sebastian had overwhelmed me.

"I will make sure you regret it. You have already tested me once, there won't be a second time." He whispered in a low threatening tone, inducing an unforgettable apprehension.