«he'll be fine , anyways if Ran finally decided to show up , tell him that something happened with Ren okay?» she looked at them all

They all nodded , she nodded back and left the club , finding her driver already there , she got in the backseat of her car and uttered «to the Ogawa's mansion»

He was making out with the black haired girl while his hands were on her boobs , he was enjoying himself, yes . but his mind was elsewhere, he couldn't focus at all , so he just decided to stop at the made out session, and not make it to sex since he wasn't in the mood.

He was now thinking of an excuse or something without hurting the girl , but Literally two seconds after that he heard the door open , making him stop immediately and look at the door's direction.

His eyes widened when he saw y/n , staring at him with a unreadable look , before he could even do anything she closed the door back .

«ughh , don't mind it Ran » the black haired girl pulled him by his neck and tried to kiss him again .

He quickly removed her hands from his neck and backed away a little bit , still not processing what just happened?

«Ran?»

«Im not in the mood» he calmly uttered buttoning his shirt and fixing his hair.

«what the fuck » she raised her voice

«i said im not the mood , Leave» he raised his voice as well making her flinch ,she just fixed her clothes and left the restroom scared for her life .

He sighed and washed his face , he wanted to punch himself right in the face , he didn't mind if anyone he knew saw him in that situation, but y/n ? It was different.

He didn't want her to see him like that , he wanted her to see him as the real Ran , the real Ran who deeply cares for the people around him and makes sure they're alright, not the Ran that didn't do anything in his life except for killing and fucking , that Ran wasn't the real him .

He cared about how she sees him a lot .. and he wished she cared the same way about him , but she told him she didn't need him right ?Probably he was burdening her by just being there , and it hurts , it hurts so bad for some reason , he avoided her for the whole week because he wasn't ready to face , he was scared that his facade would break if he faced her .He didn't want to see her yet .

In this week without her , he felt like something was missing, like it was something wrong when she wasn't around.

And now ? This is their first interaction after that ?

«fuck my life» he groaned in annoyance

After minutes of processing what just happened and relaxing , he finally got out of the restroom, he decided to say bye to his brother and friends and just leave.

He entered the vip room just for koko to start scolding him «where the fuck were you Ran ? Yash's been looking for you since we came here»

Ran looked around , no sight of y/n , she wasn't here , did she leave after what she saw?

«Why ? What's going on!» Ran asked in confusion