Chapter 3

3rd POV

Jack ran behinds houses to avoid the police, and straight into the woods. His back burned and felt so swollen, he kept gasping every step he took. When he fell from the second floor, the air in his lungs escaped when (Y/N) plunged into him. As soon as Jack was away from the lights and sounds, he started walking slowly to the mansion.
"What kind of strength did she have?? It's basically Jeff when he's drunk." He questioned as he dragged himself.

Once he went through the front door, he saw Ben on the couch while other pastas did what they do normally. Ben saw EJ and winced.

EJ's POV

"I don't see your organs in your damn pocket...and you look like shit."
"Something got me caught up.." I winced as my back pains worsened.
"And that isss??" Jeff looked at me with that terrible smile, I shake my head and continue walking to the nurses office.
Nurse Ann looked at me and tilted her head.
"You aren't one to get hurt, dear?"
"Please, just give me pain killers. I don't wanna talk about it" Venom spilled from my lips when talk came out, she nodded and gave me two tablets. I took them from her palm and proceeded to lift up my mask, I need to report to slender after my nap.

Y/n's POV

My father was taken by an ambulance in case of any other injuries, while the police taken me in for questioning.
"How did you stop them in time?"
"Bathroom..I was in the bathroom before I heard a groan."
"What did you see as soon as you enter the scene"
"The man trying to attack my dad, and he tried to defend himself. "
"How did you end up on the walkpath with him?"
"I told you a million times! I pushed him out the window with me falling as well because I lost my balance!"
"Please be calm (Y/N), we want to be sure with the procedure, we need to know every detail. Did he attempt to hurt you?"
"No...he was basically my landing pad and I was ok, I tried to stab him but he stopped me quickly. Then the gravity of the situation hit me, that a killer was on top of me."
"Alright, this will be our last question..how did he look like.?"
My eyes widen at the foggy memory of his face, as my breaths stopped and the room felt heavy.
"I can't remember much, he maybe had a mask...?" My voice began to crack and shake.
"By that you mean?"
"I don't know!.. He had a blue face or mask, black shit was coming out of them..."
"Them?"
"His empty eye sockets..."
The two police man look at each other, as the one guarding the door shakes his head.
"Listen Miss (L/N), you may find this hard to believe but there is no such man with a blue body.. Did you see his hands??"
"gloved..."
"Sorry we have wasted your time, we can escort you back to your house."
"You don't believe me...do you?"
He remained quiet as he slowly got up with all files,  tears threatened to fall but I suppressed as my face rested onto my arms. Now they probably think I'm psychotic, I'm gonna be looked at as a freak. Why don't they ask my dad?! He seen his face!! Or mask.
Or will he lie...?