Chapter 49: Breakdown

Start from the beginning

In the Parking -

Taehyung finally let go of Eunji's hand and took a deep breath. He covered his face with his hands and ruffled his heirs. "God. That was so intense." He chortle trying to ease the awkward atmosphere. He glanced at Eunji but she was only staring at the ground standing at the same place. "Are you okay?" Taehyung took few steps towards her but stop hearing her numble something. "What?" He asked not hearing what she's trying to say.

"Why did you lied?" She asked now raising her head enough to stared at his eyes with her red eyes. Taehyung was taken aback by her sudden question and her cold gaze. Taehyung stood silent for few seconds before chuckling loudly with his closed eyes. "And what makes you think that I was laying?" He asked back while looking at her with his intimate gaze. She went silent and looked around her as if trying to find the answer for his question. "B-ecause....because you don't love me." She said looking at him with a fresh tear rolling down her cheek.

Taehyung stared at her with a blank face not knowing what she's actually trying to say. "Taehyung....you don't love me. I-t's just a mare attraction. You feel bad for me. You want to help me. But that doesn't mean that it's l-ove." She said everything without looking in his eyes. Taehyung's face turned a little furious. He can't get why she can't just accept her feelings and his too. He understood that she needed some time after whatever happened with her in past. But that doesn't mean she'll never fall in love or trust anyone ever again. Taehyung was getting frustrated at her for always seeing down at herself.

"Why do you think I just argued with my parents for? Do you think I'm a fool or something? I'm not that immature to not understand my own feelings Eunji. Stop assuming things in your own, please." Unintentionally, Taehyung's voice raised more than needed and Eunji flinched at his sudden outburst. She stepped back until her back touched the car behind her. Her hands raised as she clutched her chest feeling it tightening. "You're assuming my feelings knowing very well what I feel for you. Am I doing something wrong that you find it so hard to accept it? I never intended to hurt you but I feel like you never try to understand me at all. Not a single world I said inside was a lie. They were my feelings. True feelings." Taehyung step closer to her while speaking every word but he failed to noticed the discomfort in her actions.

"You're nothing but being a burden."

"I wish you have d*ed with our parents too. At least I've been free from your responsibilities."

"You'll always be my slave and I'll never let you go."

"No one will love a scumbag like you. You're just a ugly piece of sh*t."

"I'm going to make you see you the hell with leaving eyes."

"You can't run away from me. I'll forever hunt you being your worst nightmare."

"From now on, you're my precious doll with whom I'll play as I want."

Every word she have heard until now started to roam in Eunji's head. Her breathing got shorten and she started to loose her consciousness. She could only see the fading silhouette of a man. Her heart beat quicken remembering everytime she have leaved her life as a animal. The thought of getting the same mental and physical pain again made her legs weak as she felt it hard to breath.

Taehyung who was standing sideways didn't looked at Eunji because he didn't wanted to shout at her. He raised his hand to ruffle his heirs but halt hearing a loud sob from Eunji. He snapped his head towards her and saw her trembling while hiding her face. "P-lease do-n't hur-t me. I-'m sor-ry. Plea-se..." She struggled to say but tried to defend herself thinking of the worst. Taehyung immediately realised what happened and his eyes widen. He stood there frozen looking at her crying while choking on her tears.

"F*ck." He cursed himself before slowly scooting closer to her and holding her hand lightly as she flinch hard and yank away his hands. "Pl-ease do-n't hur-t m-e." She mumble making his heart break into pieces. He took a deep breath before tightly holding her hands and forcing her to look at him.

"Sweetheart. Look at me. It's me. Taehyung. I'm sorry. It's ok. Don't cry. No one will hurt you." Her eyes twinkle with tears as she looked at him with her red eyes and as he tried to calm her down. She didn't showed any movement making him slwoly embrace her in a tight hug. He placed her head on his chest and mumble soft words to her helping her to calm down. She just sobbed on his chest while wetting his shirt with her tears. "Shh!!calm down sweetheart. I'm here." He caressed her back and head until she stopped sobbing and her weight dropped on him.

Taehyung slowly parted away to see an unconcious figure of Eunji laying in his arms which made him closed his eyes not to let his tears fall.

"I'm sorry sweetheart."

________________✨_______________

I expected it to be better but...

Comment for the next part 💜