2. Scar/Hotguy

Prepaying for the mission took more time than Scar think it would take.

When he was finally ready it was nearly the time to leave.

"I think it's time for me to go."Scar said looking at the clock.

"Be nice Jellie. I'll be back at morning till then Cub is taking care of you "- he told his cat, giving her a goodbye hug.

When he was walking towards the door he managed to take one of Cub's sandwiches.

"Come back in one piece Scar."- Cub said before Scar left the room.

"Okay.Bye!"- he said before closing the door.

-----------------------------------------

When Scar was in the town everything looked so peaceful and quiet. Most people where in their homes doing something , going to bed or already sleeping.
There was only a few cars on the roads. Some drunk people coming back from party, homeless cats making noises in the alleys but nothing or no-one else.

"I didn't know why Cub was so worried about me.Nothing bad could happen, when everyone's sleeping right?"-Scar thought when he looked at the night view of the Hermitland.

Oh how wrong he was...

---------------------------------------

After some time maybe an hour or so, Scar finally remembered why he had actually been sent on patrol.

He walked from one roof to another, looking if he can find something related to Bdubs and Etho or the morning events.

Scar tried as much as he could but when you looking for something that you don't have any idea what it suppose to be, it's hard to find the right thing. Especially when it's dark but his night vision helped him a lot in situations like this. Okay not exactly like this one but similar.

He finally found himself really far from where he started.
In the east suburbs of the town near dark old forest.

At first nothing got his attention but when he prepared to leave this place, something caught his eyes.

He come close to the misterius object.
It was a little purple gloving crystal.
Not far away from the crystal Scar found one of Etho's knifes.
He decided to take the objects with him and return to his base.

But as soon as he picked up the purple stone, he felt a pain in his hand. He looked at his arm, there was an arrow in it.

He pull it out and looked behind him.
Two people stood in the darkness spot under one of the big trees.
They have dark armour and helmets with bright purple eye on it. Each one had a netherite sword and enchanted crossbow.

Scar exactly knowed who thes people where.

The Watchers soliders.

He never meet one before but he heard about them. They'll attack and destroy everything on their way.

.
.
.

Scar began to thinking if the soldiers attacked Etho and Bdubs earlier but he didn't have much time to think about it.

The Watchers saw him and they were coming for him. Shooting arrows he barely dodged.

----------------------------------------

Scar ran not knowing exactly where he was running.
He just  tried to lost the soliders...
Without any results.
No matter where he hide, go or what part of vex magic he used, they where always behind him.

He knew one thing. If you want to win against any kind of Watcher you need to destroy their eye.

That's what he needed to do right now or planning to do, but Scar had not idea how to do it.

He looked at abandoned building not far away from him.

He got a idea not the smartest and dangerous but he could take the risk.
Scar ran towards the building, followed by the soldiers.

--------------------------------------

Using his vex magic, Scar went inside through the wall.

"That should stop them for a while"- he thought and start looking for a good places to make trap or just hide.

There was a lot of chest and boxes  with something in them.
Everything was left untouched.

After a while Scar fund a nice looking space between to pillars coverd around with boxes.
He decided to hide in there.

Now the only thing he needed to do was wait for the soldiers to break into the building.

He didn't needed to wait for too long. Just a few minutes after Scar had hide, the Watchers broken in.

As soon as they walked in, the soliders started searching for him, breaking everything around them.

Everything was going well Scar tired his best to not make any noise, to try shoot the Watchers where they won't expect it. Everything was going well until Scar communicator made a noise.

"Sc-Hotguy! Where are you?!"- it was X voice.

It distracted Scar.
He wanted to reply to him but as soon as Xisuma's voice come through the communicator he's position was leaked to the opponents.

The only thing that Scar could do in this situation was trying to hit the Watchers helmet and trying to break it.

He shoot some arrows in a hurry, trying to focus on hitting the soldiers and trying to not be hit by them.

Two or three of them hit the targets but not where he wanted them to hit. Rest of them missed.

He tried once more, this time using his fire arrows.

He hit the one soldier's helmet but it didn't break.

Scar started giving up when he heard something.
He looked at the box next to him and read the writing on it.
'TNT'
He was in abandoned tnt factory and he just accidentally lit it all up.

Not thinking much about what he has just done. Scar ran as fast as he could to reach the entrance before the building will exploded.
He hoped that the Watcher's won't go after him this time.

He managed to get out.
Right after he left the factory, it exploded.
.
.
.
"X! Can you hear me?"- he said to the communicator, but he couldn't get answer to his questions because the size of the explosion reach him too.

"Scar?!"

That's all he heard before the world went black.