The Fatman & Ice Boy

Scott offered to take the Krumzholt family in the sleigh but due to Bailey's age the worried parents took their glittery orbs like they used to. Meeting at Laura's house around the same time, Snickerdoodle and Bernard were the first to arrive.

"Snickerdoodle!" Lucy shouted, Snickerdoodle turned around and hugged the younger girl, the hug was warm which made Snickers smile. "Well aren't you just happy to see us!" Snickers smiled as Lucy nodded. Since Snickerdoodle was Scott's technical child, Lucy and Charlie viewed the older girl as their sister even though she wasn't.

"Where's Charlie?" Snickerdoodle asked, Walking past Bernard who bounced the baby, Snickerdoodle looked to see Charlie seated on the couch with a controller in his hand. "Hey Charles" Snickerdoodle greeted sitting beside him. "Looks like you're still rockin the lip piercing" Snickerdoodle laughed as Charlie pulled her into a hug. "Can I see Bailey?" Charlie asked. "Bernard!" Charlie smiled seeing his favourite elf (other than his sister of course)

Bernard handed the chubby baby to Charlie and sat beside Snickers. "Nice to see ya, Sport." Bernard said. "You still call me sport" Charlie smiled. "Why wouldn't I?" Bernard asked. "It's just- Dad hasn't called me that in a long time" Charlie let out an uncomfortable laugh as he played with the baby that sat in his lap.

Eventually there was a loud clatter from the backyard alerting the family that Scott had finally arrived. Charlie and Lucy got up and walked outside to see Scott while Snickerdoodle got up and started making hot chocolate for everyone. "You're such a great cook darling" Bernard complimented her as she smiled. "Well I learned from Lucy so I'd hope so" Bernard leaned against the counter watching her make the warm drinks.

"Barnaby! Snickers!" Scott called out. "We've been together for years and you still call me Barnaby?!" Bernard shouted back making the Snickerdoodle laugh.

Snickerdoodle followed behind Bernard both holding hot chocolate in four separate mugs. Bernard handed one to Lucy and Laura, Snickerdoodle handed the other Scott and Neil then handing Charlie a soda since he claimed he was "lactose intolerant."

"Back to the conversation, Scott. I think we need to talk about this I mean- Laura would be a great help at the pole, Charlie went when he was a kid, the two babies are being born and we're born at the pole, Lucy should be able to go." Laura defended the young girl. "Snickers, Bernard. Back me up here." Scott pleaded. "I mean I think it would be great for her-" Snickers started "The secret of Santa must be kept safe" Bernard said at the same time she did.

"What?" The two then said. "Well why can't Lucy at least go see, I mean we have the orbs we can bring her there?" Snickerdoodle defended. "Yeah but what about Santa, If she spills the secret who knows what could happen." Bernard came back at his wife.

"Please, Guys come on. Just let's us go with you back to the pole we can help with everything there I know you'll be busy now with the babies, Christmas, Jack Frost, Scott. Please?" Laura begged him as he sighed. "If something happens I can't be held responsible." Bernard crossed his arms. Bailey whined and began to cry making Snickerdoodle look with nervousness. "Hey Scott, Can you and Bernard get everything ready- I'm gonna take Bailey back to the pole and help Curtis keep an eye on Jack"

Scott nodded as Laura and Neil pulled the two into a hug. Charlie and Lucy said their goodbye's, Snickerdoodle giving Bernard a quick peck before grabbing an orb from beside him, "See you in a minute Barnaby" Snickerdoodle teased making him grumble. Dropping the orb she stood in the pole as Bailey seemed to ease up, he stopped crying looking around. "Ah! I've been looking for you!" Jack boomed making Bailey and Snickerdoodle jump.

"Jack" Snickerdoodle said to him. "I think we got off on a bad start, I'm Jack Frost, and you are?" Jack said as if he didn't already know her name. "Snickerdoodle Krumzholt." Snickerdoodle explained. "Aw, cute! Do you mind-? I'm not really as known as the big man so I don't see a lot of kids. Can I hold him?" Jack said smooth talking to woman. Hesitantly she passed Bailey over to Jack, Jack gently bounced the baby like Charlie had.

"He's adorable!" Jack smiled, using his magic he made it snow above Bailey's head. The sound of the babies laughter made Snickerdoodle gasp. "He's never done that before!" Snickerdoodle said picking up her baby. "Do it again." Snickerdoodle told Jack who happily obliged. The snow pettled Bailey's head making the baby laugh. Snickerdoodle smiled a proud smile as did Jack. "Maybe you aren't so bad Jack." Snickerdoodle told him. "And I think you and your baby are wonderful Mrs. Krumzholt." Jack said politely.

"Oh please, Just call me Snickers." Snickerdoodle told him. Jack smiled as his plan began falling into place, buttering up Curtis and Snickerdoodle and soon.. his Santa Clause fantasies would be real and Scott and Bernard would be out of the way...

(SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE, I was having personal issues that caused my absence... 😭)