Jack Frost

"Snickers!" A young elf shouted "Yes?" She turned holding Bailey in her arms, "It's the baby!" The elf shouted. "My baby?" She asked. "No- Carols baby!" The elf exclaimed. Snickerdoodle peaked out in the hallway and watched the pregnant woman rush past her. Quickly but carefully Snickers ran beside her brother hopeful for the baby. "Snickerdoodle- Would you like me to hold Bailey.!" Carol exclaimed as I shook my hand. "No ma'am but thank you for the offer" Snickers smiled from ear to ear. Carol was rushed into the emergency room but turns out she wasn't giving birth yet.

Everyone left out a huff of annoyance, Scott had gotten into baby fever and was worried for Carol. Snickerdoodle bounced Bailey in her arms and looked around "Curtis have you seen Bernard?" She asked her brother who shook his head. "Haven't seen him, thought he was the one with Bailey" Curtis said pinching his nephews cheek making the baby giggle.

Snickers huffed and looked around following Carol and Scott back into the building Carol let her into their room. She in a side chair while Carol sang to her baby. Bailey sat with Carol his hands on her stomach as she laughed. "Scott, Snickers come here" She cheered. Snickerdoodle came over Carol grabbing one of her hands doing the same thing to Scott placing their hands on her stomach.

She started singing again as the baby began kicking against everyone's hands almost like they were dancing with the music "He's a genius!" Scott smiled. "She." Carol smiled. "She?" He asked. "It's not exactly science. I wish the baby came this afternoon or last week like we thought" She sighed. "You baby is just probably too excited to come out Carol, don't worry" Snickerdoodle assured. "It happened with Snickers it was bound to happen to you. He's just late that's all" Scott smiled.

"You know what you need? A distraction" He smiled getting up. "Scott come on no more gifts, Bailey already tried to eat the birthstone bracelet you got for me" Carol laughed ruffling the boys curls. "Well it's not for him, or you! Its for that baby" He pointed to Carols stomach disappearing out the door. "What am I gonna do with him" Carol laughed as Snickerdoodle smiled sitting beside Carol's feet with Bailey in her lap.

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Scott shouted falling out the chimney of himself. The mouth opened wider allowing him to get out. The girls laughed, Bailey confused but laughed with them. "That never gets old" Scott smiled.

"Okay! Now what do we have in the bag for a baby?" He asked looking down in the bag. He brought out a teddy bear handing it to Bailey, he then handed a box of chocolates to Carol and Snickerdoodle. "A-ha! What's this?" He asked. Holding up a baby bag. "We've got a baby bag, and inside?" He opened it up holding up a chain of pearls the two girls looking unimpressed. "Oh?" Snickers asked.

He flicked it down as it popped out into a beautiful toy for the baby. "Oh Scott!" Carol exclaimed. "Dad it's beautiful" Snickerdoodle commented. Carol smiled as there was a knock on the door spoiling the moment. "Oh. Uh- Come on" Scott said stuffing the pearls back into the bag and putting the two bags on the couch. In walked the Doctor, Snickerdoodle and Bailey getting up and looking at Carol and Scott. "We're gonna go find Bernard. Tell me how- this. Goes though" Snickerdoodle smiled as she walked out of the room leaving Carol and Scotty to their private business. Before she could even leave the room Curtis barged in and grabbed her sleeve. "Santa! We've had several unfortunate setbacks. We need you down to workshop 4 immediately" Curtis told him. "Not now, I'm still mapping out the route. I've got plenty of work to do up here" Scott defended himself. "Have you even checked the list?" Snickerdoodle asked picking the list up off Scott's desk. "I've perused it!" He told them.

"Help me, help you, help me, help you." Curtis said as Snickerdoodle repeated what he said a few times turning to him confused. "Help me, help you- help you? Help you! Help me. Help you!" Curtis said making Scott and Snickerdoodle more confused. "Help me, help you, help me, help you. Help me" Curtis smiled again. "There's one more thing" Curtis said. "The council of legendary figures as called an emergency meeting, Mother Nature would also like Snickerdoodle attend, she wants to see her quote 'God-Baby' whatever that means" Curtis explained.