He looks down right as they two started shifting around, sans waking up first fully who looked up and blinked at him.

Gaster put a smile on his face, reassuringly as he picks sans up and started feeding him and summoned a hand that he uses to hold the other bottle as he picks papyrus up, accepting the bottle back carefully and feeds him to.

Gaster started humming a little bit, as he feed his kids eyelights looking fuzzy as he stared blankly at the wall for a few seconds before shaking his head, blinking a few times and checking his kids who were almost finished with their meal.

Gaster pulled his smile back on, "you two, I will care for always, even if I don't know what I can feel or if I can even tell what I feel..."

"Even if I can't feel what I would have liked to or know what it is, do not doubt I care for you two, of course I don't know why I'm talking to babies like they can understand me...oh well..."Gaster mumbled and nuzzles them a little bit as he took the bottles away when it was all gone, carefully burping them again.

"Seems like both of you are a little hyper after eating today..that's fine, we can sit down on the nice comfortable floor, I put mats down.." Gaster hums a bit.

Gaster carefully sat down, gently putting the two on their backs on the ground and watched as papyrus waved his arms about happily while sans was kicking his little feet.

Gaster carefully scooted back and laid down on his front side, setting his chin on one hand and the other hand waving his finger in a circle with a hint of magic, making little stars that catch both of their attentions.

Papyrus giggles happily as his hands reached upwards to the little lights.

Sans stared eyes wide with curiosity arms going up as well.

Gaster let out a surprised chuckle, "cute..."

Gaster used a summoned hand to record and take pictures of the moment.

Gaster kept a small smile on his face, eyes sockets softening a little bit as he watched the two for a few minutes.

Gaster gently picks papyrus up before tickling him a little bit, causing him to squeal and giggle before doing the same to sans, who squeaked and giggles happily.

Gaster smiled and picks the two up carefully and hugs them close but being very gently and careful.

Gaster had the summoned hand take some more pictures and videos before he set his phone down and de summoned the hand as the two got a bit tired quickly.

He rocks them gently before putting them down to sleep again.

They sleep a lot, but babies do that after all, they have plenty of time to grow.

Gaster smile faded as he glanced up to the ceiling, he'll have start decorating their rooms soon, but to be fair, they won't be allowed to sleep in another room until they at the very least five in skeleton years, which..will be a very good long while...

It's mostly out of..what he presumed to be worry for the two, he doesn't feel comfortable enough to let them have their own rooms until that age, mostly so he can check on them quickly and be more alert.

But he can always get a baby monitor...which..he thinks he has already...just hasn't be used due to waking up quickly when hearing something.

He'll need it when they have their own rooms finally...

But until then, he won't need it, Gaster frowned before getting up and changing into comfortable pajamas, he tossed everything that wasn't soft enough for his hands out, if it's not soft enough for his hands, it's not soft enough for his entire body, same goes for his kids.

He couldn't helped it, there's a reason why he hates any kind of pants in the first place.

It needs to be soft enough, but also not to soft, there is a thing has something being to soft for him.

Gaster let out a small sigh before getting comfortable, eye sockets closing.

____*_____*____*____*_____*____*___
Finished with 1483 words, hope you all like and comment what you think, I think I'm going to do a major time skip to when they are about a few years old, maybe about four years old or so.

Ja ne~!

Ink, fresh, error
Underswap, Gaster/ , sans/ Papyrus/
Undertale, Gaster, sans, papyrus
Underfell, Gaster/fell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Outertale, Gaster/nebula, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Swapfell, Gaster/unknown, sans/BlackBerry, papyrus/rus
Fellswap, Gaster/unknown, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Reapertale, Gaster/unknown, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, Gaster/after/unknown, sans/geno, papyrus/unknown
Epictale, Gaster/unknown, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Xtale, sans/cross
Horrortale, Gaster/unknown, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, Gaster/unknown, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/Angel (ghost papyrus)
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Xx