Chapter 21: Yang and Weiss's fight

Team RWBY and their friends were watching how Penny was defeating two teammates of Cardin also known as Team CRDL... or also known as a bunch of dicks.

"This isn't even a fight." Weiss then said.

Ruby replied: "Yeah, even Jaune is now capable of defeating Cardin... Even with one of his teammates helping."

"I'm confused... Is that an insult or a compliment?" Jaune then asked who was sitting behind Ruby.

"Well if they won the first round then the team they won from where probably even worse." Nora then said.

"And... she won." Pyrrha then said while she looked at how Penny finished them off.

"And the victory goes to Penny and Ciel of Atlas." Doctor Oobleck then said into the mic.

"Thank you for granting me this win." Penny then says to her unconscious opponents.

Ruby then proceeded to stand up and she then runs off to Penny.

"And she is gone." Yang then said while she looked at Ruby running away.

Blake replied: "Probably to congratulate Penny."

(Scene change)

"Penny!" Penny then heard some say it excitedly. She turns around to see that it was Ruby, she then says while she jumped at Ruby to give her a hug: "Ruby!"

The two then stand up and Penny then says:" Ruby this is my teammate."

"Ciel Soleil." Ciel then said to greet Ruby who then replied with: Hi i'm Ruby..."

But she is cut off by Ciel who then says:" Ruby Rose, fifteen, comes from Patch, leader of team RWBY status... questionable."

"So... Penny, you two were incredible out there. And how do you keep control over all those swords... it's so cool." Ruby then says excitedly.

"Penny, I believe it's best if we move on to our next location." Ciel then said, cutting off Ruby again who thought: 'Rude...'

"Could we just have a minute to talk?" Penny then asked Ciel who responded by nodding and taking a few steps back.

"So is she... You're a friend or..?" Ruby then asks Penny who replies with:" well in a way... she is like Blake, but if Blake was ordered to spend time with you."

"Oh... so Weiss." Ruby then said. Penny replied: "Precisely."

"Does she know about you know... beep boop bap does not compute..." Ruby then said while making robot movements.

"Oh no... General Ironwood doesn't really want anybody to know... There was an incident with a magnet, but I was able to play it off." Penny replied

Ruby and Penny both laughed at that. Penny then said: "Ruby there is something I wanted to talk to you about..."

Penny looks at Ciel and then looks back at Ruby she then said: "I want to stay at Beacon."

"Penny they will never let you do that." Ruby said bit sad. Penny replied: "I know, but I have a plan."

"It has been precisely a minute ma'am." Ciel then said while she walks towards Ruby and Penny.

"I'll talk to you more later soon, Ruby." Penny then said, she and Ciel then both walk away while Ruby waved Penny off.

"Our next match will begin in fifteen minutes." Ruby then heard Professor Port said.

"Oh that's right, it's time for..." Ruby then said.