Chapter 2: The Start of New Life

After every chapter is done, it will be a special chapter, I hope you like it. I do need time to think of the new story
                                     {Enjoy}
Izuku looks around to see that he is surrounded by Beowolves and Ursas, he took his fighting stance as he activates his wrist blade and said: "Let the hunt begin".

Izuku dashed forward with his Yautja speed and quickly kill all the Grimms when they were surrounding him

Izuku then thought to himself: 'I thought these creatures will be much harder, guess not. Then again they are soulless, I don't know if they can think or not.'

Izuku deactivate his wrist blade and said: "Do I even have money?"

"I only have 50.000 liens but I don't know how much is that or not and a map that sure comes in handy, and a Grimm encyclopedia," Izuku said as he looked through the bag.

Izuku looked up at the sky and see it that it was about to get dark soon Izuku climbed up to the tree to scout the area.

There was one more problem and that is a group of never mores. He signed and said: "Screw it"

Izuku POV

I took out his combo stick and run at them at speed, to them they didn't even notice I was running at them.

I jumped high, stabbing one of the Nevermore's head

The Nevermore screech in pain to death and alerts two Nevermore

The Nevermore screech in pain to death and alerts two Nevermore. Before they could do anything, I took out two shurikens, throw them at them, and cut Nevermores's wings off.

I take out my combo stick when I did kill the first one and throw it in the second nevermore's head, killing it

I then looked at the last one trying to regain balance but it couldn't because of the shuriken which I threw at its wing. I activate the wrist blade and stab it in the head, killing it.